CHAPTER 7

Jennie Pov

"Sorry I'm late" I coldly say and Mr Lee ordered me to sit down so i did.

I'm sitting at my chair i didn't notice im smiling

"Seems someone Happy there" Chu said to me

"Why? I am not allowed?" I said while smiling, I can't take my smile off of my face.

"Sus, Starting to stole my crush huh!" Chu said. Teasing Jennie

"I wouldn't stole you anything." Jennie said and frown. Chu just laugh and Listen to Mr Lee.

.

After Class to Mr. Lee & Mrs Choi is to Mr Jimmy, A volleyball practice for girls. All students went to the court and the basketball team sitting in front with Rosie. The court is almost full, because of the beautiful volleyball players in front.

After a minute, the announcer announce the name of the team. Which is Jennie, Irene, Joy, Nayeon, Jisoo.

The students screaming their names. Seulgi and Jeongyeon Cheering her Girlfriend. The Cheerleaders started to sing their Yells. Before the game start, Jennie look at Lisa and Wink. Lisa just blushing it notice by the Team and Rosie.

"So, they have a thing to the basketball Captain and The Volleyball player huh" Seulgi Smirk and Lisa just Smile.

"But she have a Boyfriend right?" Jeongyeon ask.

"Yeah she have but, her boyfriend is Super possessive" Seulgi said.

"What do you mean by possessive?" Rosie ask

"He is jealous type and he hurts Jennie when he jealous you know, So dangerous" wendy said

"So why won't break up?" I ask

"Because she love her boyfriend i guess?" Seulgi said

"You can be blind by love, Maybe she's in that stage now" Jeongyeon said

"I felt bad at her" Rosie said.

"I felt bad too i want to help her but i don't know how" I said.

"Simple Manoban. Make her fall for you" wendy said and wink

"Stupid! I won't do that if i don't love her" I said and roll her eyes

"Make her happy?" Rosie said.

I think for a minute.

"The Game begin" The announcer said.

Before the game starts, the volleyball players went to their position. Before the referee starts to blow her whistle once again Jennie look at me and i show my thumbs up and wink at her. And she giggles.

.

Irene's team are win. After the game, They decided to overnight on Jennie's house. Besides their parents allowed it too.

They went to the super market to by they needs first. Before going to Jennie's place.

RULE # 2.Don't go anywhere when im not in your side

They all in the Jennie's room. Drinking alcohol and watching netflix, They drink until they get drunk. They decided to play a game.

"10 minutes in heaven" Seulgi said in drunk

"Huh? 10 minutes? Its 7 minutes only idiot." Jennie said.

"No, we have a own way, Its 10 minutes."

10 minutes in heaven, They have a 2 people inside the cabinet in 10 minutes. They can do what ever they want in 10 minutes.

' Irene x Seulgi
Jeongyeon x Nayeon
Wendy x Joy
Jisoo x Rosie
Jennie x Lisa

"So i'm the one who had no partner huh?" Sana said. And they chuckles

"Because the Cheerleader captain Isn't here l, were sorry" Seulgi said While laughing.

"It's okay, I'm already courting her so I'm not allowed to join you guys." She said full of love

They mouth from to 'O' like they amaze to Sana. They starting the game Frist is Irene and Seulgi.

"Don't be wild Seulg" Chu said and they all Laugh.

Suelrene Went inside the cabinet. Sana start the time. They Laugh more than harder when they heard a moan inside the cabinet.

After 30 minutes ends. Its time to Rosie and Jisoo. They went inside the cabinet.

"Chu don't do something stupid to my baby okay!" Lisa said in worried tone. Rosie felt her cheeks burn but she look down before anyone notice it. But Jennie notice it.

"I won't idiot. Why would i?" Chu said. And the thai Girl just nodded

They locked the cabinet and Sana start the clock. Lisa is pale, She's worried about Rosie. Jennie Just watching Lisa and she felt a little bit hurt.

After a minute they heard a cabinet move. Lisa immediately walk into the cabinet and place her ears. She heard laughing and Whispering but she Didn't heard it clear.

The others just watching Lisa and read all the weirdness reaction of Lisa.

"Lisayah can you please sit down?! My head starting to hurt" Jennie said in irritation.

"Don't worry Lisayah, Chu didn't do anything at your bestfriend" Seulgi Said emphasize the word best friend.

The thai girl just sit down and try to calm herself.

.

Rosie Pov

"So?" Chu said and smile at me Sweetly. I have a crush on Jisoo. She's beautiful and sweet woman. Sometimes she's a bitch but i love her being savage.

"I heard you have a Crush on me" When this chu said it i widen my eyes and cover my face in embarrassment. And she Giggles.

"Yow don't be embarrass, you're so cute." She said and remove my hand on my face. And pinch my cheeks.

"Yeah you're so red." She said and laugh

"S-stop it" I said almost whisper and bow my head, I'm blushing.

"I can't heard you Rosie" Chu said and Tickles me. And i laugh.

She stop and stare at me, after a minute she lean closer to me slowly and i shock because of sudden action. I'm about to lean backward when she hold my cheeks.

"You're so much beautiful Rosie. I hope you're aware of that." She said and lean more closer.

I close my eyes waiting for her lips crash on mine when we heard the cabinet door was open.

I slowly open my eyes and i saw Jisoo does too. I back to my sense and remember Lisa.

I look at my side and saw her Eyes widen and her mouth form to 'O'

I'm dead.

---

A/N: I FEEL LIKE ITS GETTING BORING :(