CHAPTER 16

Rosie Pov

I'm watching Frozen in the living room. I love watching cartoons or anime it make me feel so good. Me and Jisoo are dating but we're not together yet. We still need a time to know each other. But if she will ask me i prefer to say yes.

I'm eating chips and enjoying my own world. Its already 5am, Lisa didn't show up. My eyes is getting fluffy not because I'm crying. Its because i'm waiting to Lisa to atleast text me! If i will count how many times i'd watched this fucking frozen thing. Its more than 20 times! I'm starting to memorise the script and their songs! And i still watching it! I promise if i will see Lisa now, I will cut her bangs!

I cut my thought when the doorbell is rang. I know its Lisa so i immediately open it, Im about to gave her a smack on her head when she fell the ground.

"Omg Lisa what happen?!" I ask to her.

I'll help her to stand up and guided her to the sofa. I look at her face but i can't see it so i open the light. I got shocked what i saw to her, her face full of blood and cuts. Her hoodie is dirty, i grab her hand and i saw the blood on her hand. I think she've been in trouble earlier. I went to my room and take my first aid kit. I'm about to call Jennie when Lisa stops me.

"Don't tell Jennie about this please. Just text her that I'm with you" She said seriously but weakly so i nodded and obeyed her.

After i clean up her cuts and wooden. I grab the towel and starting to wipe her. I change her clothes, She's now using my clothes. I guided her to my room and i put my blanket around her body.

"Lisa explain this to me tomorrow" I said and she nodded.

I lay down after her and sleep. Finally!

.

Kai Pov

I felt the sun rise hit my skin. I woke up, i hold my nape and whole my body was weak. Hurts and pain. But atleast now my body is more in pain than my heart.

Yesterday night was the memorable moment i did entire of my life. I burst out all my sadness and pain in the thai girl. I'm about to get out of my car where i slept, but i felt my body hurts. I don't have enough strength to drive long yesternight so i decided to sleep at my car.

"I didn't expect that she's strong" I said to myself and chuckles.

I drove at my condo and before sleep i text Jennie to meet me up. Not to beg for her love. Its because i want to say good Bye to her. I really love that girl. I shouldn't notice that i'm so obsessed at her almost take her freedom away from her. And i felt bad because of that.

After i read her reply she's agreed. And i fell asleep.

.

Rosie Pov

I woke up when i heard a loud knock outside my condo. I Shout wait to my visitor and fuck i didn't expect someone! I'll check the time and its only 6am! Seriously?! I'm not a drug user please let me sleep!

I look at my sister by choice soulmates by blood. Lisa, She's sleeping peacefully. I kiss her forehead and go to the main door. When i open the door i saw the death familiar glare the owner is the shorter girl but bitch have a cat eyes! Its Jennie!

"Hi, Jennie good morning Lisa is here but she's okay now you may go" I said like I'm rapping and about to close the door but i heard Chu voice causing me to startled.

"W-what are you doing here?" I said to her and they frown. These two bitches losing my kind personality! Gosh.

"Why are you stuttering?" Chu said.

"Nothing, My room is messy let me clean first" I said about to close but chu hold the door.

"Please??" I plead but the bitches just go directly inside without my permission.

They about to open my bedroom door but i quickly blocked it to them

"I told you It's messy!!" I said while blocking the door. Convince them that its really messy

"Did you hide something Rosie?" Jennie ask and frown.

"No its really messy!" I said and Chu try to reach a door knob but i blocked her.

"My bed is messy!!" I shouted to wake Lisa up.

"Your bed is messy? As in your bed?!" Jennie said like over reacting.

"You're over acting Jennie!" I shouted her name to aware Lisa that Jennie is here.

I promise Lisayah! I will kill you after this! I lost my dignity!!

"Ouch! Fuck don't shout we're here at your front!" Chu said while rub her ears.

.

Lisa Pov

I woke up because of the loud voice out side the room. I didn't heard it clear, my eyes are still close, i walk towards to the door and Open it.

The atmosphere is become to silent. I open my eyes and i saw Rosie. Its funny

She raised her right feet. Her whole body is covering the door.

"What are you doing?" I said made her startled and put her feet down.

"Lisayah what happened?" Jennie approach me.

Realization hits me.

Jennie is here!

I walk back ward to avoid her but she step forward to chase me.

"Its nothing" i said and back to the bed.

"No let me see" she say and i let her see.

I saw Jisoo and Rosie look at to each other.

"Now explain" Rosie said.

"I will not explain anything. Its nothing, I just fell into the ground" I said and convince them, It's really hard to convince these three person in front of me.

"How? That's impossible! As if you tell us that when you fell at the ground you roll over into the Busan all the way back to the seoul." Rosie said.

"Geez! I know you're smart but can you please shut up for a second?" I said sarcastically with irritated face.

"Just tell us the truth" Jennie said about to cry. But i quickly hug her.

"Don't worry Nini. I'm okay, its just a little scratch" Lisa said and Jennie just nod.

"By the way guys, what are you doing here?" Rosie ask to the two kims.

"We're planing to go to school together with you guys, thats why were here" Jisoo said.

"But i think Lisa can't attend the classes now, She's weak" Jisoo said.

Jennie decided and to take care of me. Even i said I'm okay and nothing to worry about but she say its okay to her and she want to take care of me so i don't have any choice is to agree.

----

A/N: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE GUYS! :)))