𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝? 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘢

|~Y/N' POV~|

Walking inside the school, something felt... Different.
As if the people here weren't like me.
Like I was just a cast-out kind of a person.

The people here, they had... Flags for faces.
I know, sounds strange.

I walked around, hood up so nobody could see my 'different' face, or at least that's how I'm describing myself here.

I walked towards the principal's office on my own, feeling that I'd been lucky enough to find it.

It was right on the left of the main doors of the high school.

I knocked on the door, just to hear a rushed "Come in," and slowly opened the door.

The person there had their back facing the door.

"G-Good morning s-sir," I stuttered out. He turned his face to me and smiled.

"Ah, you must be the new transfer student! I'm the United Nations. Formerly known as, UN. If you need help or assistance with anything, you can come right here!"

"Thank you, sir Untied Nations. But, there is a little question I had."
"Go right ahead."

"May I know where... I could get my schedule..?"

"Oh, sure! Uhhh, I'm not the one to be having them, but you can go to the office."

He saw my puzzled expression, knowing that I didn't know where the office was.

He smiled and said "This is why I called Japan here today. She'll be here soon."

He held up a small 'mic thingy' and spoke in it, "Miss Japan, you're needed in the principal's office," and he put the mic back down.

|~ Japan's POV~|

Oh God... The principal needs me at the office... Is this for breaking the glass on the doors from yesterday?
I didn't mean to do that though.

Whatever, I guess we'll just see what happens. I thought starting to walk to the office.

I got to the office in a few minutes and knocked.

"Come in," said a calm voice. No anger at all. Maybe this isn't about the glass door.

I opened the door and entered looking at the principal with a questioning expression and asking "You called, sir?"

I saw another person, their back facing me.

They had a (F/C) hoodie and (F/C ) jeans, the hood up making it difficult to see their hair and face.

I looked at them, my ears perking up as I tilted my head.

"I want you to meet Miss (Y/N) (L/N)," The UN said. "She's a new student and requires some assistance in finding her classes, as she needs someone to show her around."

The person turned around to reveal a human girl. I almost screamed in excitement, but since our principal was there, he might've scolded me.