Chapter 1

Hi! This is Sep. Me and my friend Cathy are writing a story about One Direction and Super Junior! ITS SUPER COOL! (even tho we didn't write it yet   <.<      >.> ) HAHAH anyways! We hope you like it! Also this is our first story :D If we made any mistakes, tell us so we can correct them. :)  Please fan/vote/ and comment your ideas :) THANK WOOO!!!! oh and btw we don't use swear words so instead we use funny words, like "flipping or " fruiting" and etc. so don't get us wrong ;). The first chapter might be short though

-Sep and Cathy.

=================++++++++++++++================++++++++++++++===========+++++

Chapter 1

*Laura's POV*

I was sleeping until someone started jumping on my bed. I opened my eyes to see Lexi jumping on my bed up and down up and down. " LEXI!!!! GET OFF OF MY FRUITING BED!!!!!!" i yelled at her.

Yeah well maybe i should introduce myself and uh my sister. My name is Laura and im 14 and a half so is my sister Lexi. We are twins. I love One Direction and she loves Super Junior (A/N Super Junior is a Korean band if you don't know that). When we were small, our mom dropped us off infront of a Brown door. Me and my sister asked her why are we here and she told us because mommy doesn't love you anymore. And then she left, so we started crying until someone opened the door and told us to come in. We have been in orphanage since we were 5 years old.

" NOT UNTIL YOU WAKE UP!" she yelled back. I groaned and said " ugh. Fine! now get off of my bed". She got off of my bed and went out of the room. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I went into our room and changed my clothes and went downstairs where my sister was. We played xBox and wii. After we finished playing we saw 18 guys come into the room. Me and lexi stared at them in shock! THEY WERE FLIPPING ONE DIRECTION AND SUPER JUNIOR! OMG OMG OMG! fangirling inside! but we kept our cool. We weren't going to get adopted anyways. Ms. Peterson, our orphanage owner told us to line up because the boys were here to adopt two girls.

the boys looked at the girly girls that were beside us and and shook their heads untill they saw me and Lexi. They came to us and said " What are your names love?". Me and Lexi looked at each other and i said" I'm Laura and this is my sister Lexi", i smiled shyly at them. " Nice names, now girls can we ask you guys a couple of questions?" Liam and Leeteuk asked. Me and Lexi nodded as they told us to sit on the couch. " So what do you guys like to do in free times and stuff?" they asked us. "Well we like to do pranks and go Ninja, By the way we are great Ninja's and we pull awesome pranks." me and Lexi smiled evilly at them. They chuckled and said " we are so adopting this two, but girls one of you has to be with Me, Harry, Nia-" " I KNOW ALL OF THEIR NAMES! IM A FAN!" I cut him off . They laughed and said" And one of you guys has to be with Leeteu-" " I KNOW ALL OF THEIR NAMES TOO" Lexi cut him off.

 They all burst into laughter. "ok, ok! ready to go girls?" they said together. But suddenly we looked at each other and our happiness died. They noticed and said " Don't worry we are neighbours" they said while chuckling. We became happy again and ran to our rooms. We all packed our ninja stuff in one bag, our prank stuff in one bag and our clothes in one bag. We ran downstairs and followed the boys to their van. I went to One Direction's van and Lexi went to Super Junior's van. We sat in van and drove off. It was silent but not an awkward one. It was one comfortable silence. We got to their house and got out of the van to see...........

============++++++++++++++++============++++++++++++++=============++++++++++

Well did you guys like it :D i wrote this chapter and cath is writing the next chapter. btw the girls our me and cath. Not in real, just in this story. We just changed our names :) So hope you liked it !!!! IM WEIRRRRRD AND I KNOW IT! OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! XD hahaha love that song. ;D Please vote and fan and comment your ideas. Thanks for reading it :D HAVE A GOOD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY XD. 

-Sep