Ziva's birth and world cup 2015

5 February ,2015
Melbourne, Australia
The INDIAN team just reached Melbourne after playing one of the qualifiers in Sydney . The team bus was there to take them to the hotel. Their next match was against New Zealand on 7th. All the players were assigned their respective rooms and they were unpacking their luggage.

Just then Mahi's phone rang .Sakshi was on the other line.
She asked " How was your flight?" Mahi said " Achi thi..tum kesi ho..tabiyat thik h"

Sakshi replied " I'm absolutely fine mom and ma ..dono Mera ache se dhyan rakh Rahi h...The date is coming close.."
Mahi said " I just can't wait for this moment. ..😍" .
Both were smiling . Later Mahi told her that  " I will be unreachable till the next match..if there is something you want to say me then as usual you can call Sonu.. he will pass the message to me" .

Sakshi said " Okay ,I will call him. All the best for the next match. "
Later the team was discussing the game strategy.
The team for the next match was -MS, Rohit, Shikhar, Virat, Raina, Ajinkya, Jadeja, Ashwin,Bhuvi, Shami,Umesh.

Next day,
Raina's phone rang and it was Sakshi's call . MS's mother was on the other side and told him "Sonu beta, Mahi se kehna ek nanhi si pari aayi h." Hearing this Sonu Bhai run from the dressing room to the ground to inform Mahi Bhai.

Mahi Bhai was very happy to hear this news(The biggest happiness for a  father). He had dreamt of this moment from the day Sakshi told him that their family was soon going to be complete..He was going to be a father soon.

Match day
India posed a target of 365 run with both the openers scoring a century and Virat just missed his century by 8runs and was not out.
The INDIAN bowlers restricted the Kiwi batsman to 189 runs with Bhuvi taking a hat trick along with fifer and Shami and Ash both took two wickets ,Jadeja's awesome runouting the kiwi skipper. India won the match. But unfortunately they could not win the world cup.

After one week
(3rd person's pov)
The whole team has returned back to the country except Virat and a few others. Virat come  to Auckland because he wanted to stay alone for sometime. Although he wanted to go to Ranchi to meet Sakshi Bhabhi and the little princess.

Mahi Bhai has returned to Ranchi and no words could demonstrate how he felt when he hold Ziva for the first time.

Sonu Bhai didn't return to the country .Instead he went to London to celebrate his wife's birthday.

Rohit ,Jinks and Bhuvi stayed for some days in Melbourne at Shikhar's house. They were extremely attached to Zorowar, Shikhar's six month old son.

A/n: This is my first story. I am new to writing ,so , please bear with me.
Thank you bleedblue2011 Di for  motivating me to write and express my views. I never thought that I will be writing this ..

If anyone has any suggestions regarding this plot..then please suggest ...I just want a little more ideas..