Chapter 17 - I Beg You!!!

"So...you mean this FB account made all perverted want Arthit. Are you sure?" Prem asked and Knott nodded.

"I'm sure because that bi*ch showed us this page. Luckily, that Kongbop stop me or not...she will lost her head today." Knott cursed the earlier incident.

"Actually...what his/her real motive. He/she not just gave shame on Arhit but also almost ruined his life." Toota tapped his chin.

"I don't care what his/her motives but he/she already crossed the line." Knott let his anger out and punched the tree.

"Disbelief that this fake page gained 1 Million like. I thinked must one Thailand know this." Bright said.

"But...why we didn't know about this page. Because we quite popular in this college." Bright tried to cracked a joke.

"Popular my ass." Prem push Bright's head.

"The one who popular is you not us." Prem continued.

"I wonder what Arthit's parents will react about this." Toota sighed while looked at his friends one by one.

Knott looked at the sky. I hope Arthit will be fine. He said to himself.

_________________________________________

KONGBOP POV

I reached my house park the car near the garden inside my house. I turned to Arthit. He looked frowned.

"Arthit...." I called him by touched his shoulder but he didn't give any respond.

"Arthit...are you still thinking about it?"

Silent

"Arthit what's on your mind. Do you want talked about it to P'." I carressed his cheek.

"P'...I'm scared if dad and mommy know about this. Wh-what if they know?" He cried. I pulled him into embrace.

"Even though dad and mommy knpw about this and hate you. I want Oon to know that P' will always love and support Oon." I whispered to his ear before place a kiss on his forehead.

"Now let's get into the house. It's freezing at ouside."

- TIME SKIPPED -

We at the front door and saw light at living room still on. Dad and Mommy still didn't sleep yet. I looked at watch. Its almost 9:00 p.m.

"Arthit just act normal.ok." He nodded. Suddenly, I felt uneasy. I felt something bad will happen today. I opened the door and saw dad sat on couch with anger face while mommy crying beside dad. I'm dumbfounded and Arthit too.

"Arhit." Dad called Oon with stern face. I'm never saw dad like this. This is a bad sign.

"Y-yes...dad."

"I want to ask you something?"

"Wh-what is it, dad?"

"Do you satisfied with the allowance I give you every month."

"Y-yes...dad." Arhit nodded. What kind of questioned dad asked? But, why mommy still crying? That's made me confused right now.

"Then...THIS WHAT???" Dad throw a phone toward Arhit. Arthit pick the phone from the floor and shocked. Arthit looked pale. I rushed toward him and take a look. Its that the page that girl showed us.

"Dad...please let me explain this. Mommy." Arthit hold dad's arm and crying more like begging. While, mommy just crying didn't said any word.

"EXPLAINED WHAT??? THAT YOU SELL YOUR BODY TO OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE FOR MONEY." Dad yelled at Arthit and yanked his arm from Arthit's grip.