Chapter 1

Bella's POV

Hi my name is Izabella but most people call me Bella or Bells. I am 17 years old and Have one older sister Emily or as most people call her Rose, she is 19. For the longest time we were living with our parent. About a year ago they were out working, we never knew what they really did for work. One day they never came home. The cops said they found the burnt bodies  of our parents, but would never let us see them.  Anyway because Rose was old enough to live on her own she took me in after that.

I am in my senior year of high school I am a straight A student, never got into any trouble. Rose works for a company that I really have never been to but says she will take me there one day.  Any who enough about that.

I am in my room getting ready for school. I really hate mornings they are to early(lol). my style is kinda laid back and lazy with baggy shirts of my dads and jeans along with my favorite boots. 

I throw my hair up it a high ponytail and head down to the kitchen to grab a yogurt bar for breakfast

I throw my hair up it a high ponytail and head down to the kitchen to grab a yogurt bar for breakfast. Seeing that my sister is already gone for the day. I grab my bag and keys and lock the front door before jumping in my old 1960 Ford F100 pickup. I know its old but she is a classic that me and my dad worked one and got the old girl up and running right before he passed. On my way to school I am stopped at a red light when a 1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 pulls up right beside me.(I really love classic cars) In the driver seat is the most scariest guy I have ever seen. I mean come on a guy with his lip and eyebrow pierced. Under is dark gray t-shirt you could see tattoos from his neck down his arms.  The moment he caught me looking I was so happy that the light turned green and I headed the rest of the way to school.

At school I ran into my two best friends in the world. Mandy has brown hair and piercing green eyes. While Josh has the most gorgeous blue eyes. I am so in love with his eyes.  I so wish I had is eyes. Mandy and I have been friends since diapers while Josh and I have been friends since 5th grade. Josh never came out to Mandy and I that he was gay, but by the great style he has with picking out clothes for Mandy and I and the way he acts, there is no way he is not gay. He has never had a girlfriend or took any interest in any girl. Like come on really. We are not the most popular people but we are not outcasts. 

"Hey guys" I said walking up to them. "Hey Bells" Mandy says to me. I look over to Josh and say "Hey Josh whats wrong?" " Oh hey Bella. Have you seen the new eye candy?" Mandy and I look to where Josh was looking.......

There was the scary guy from this morning. I looked at both my friends and said "Hey guys we need to get to class before we are late." Mandy rolled her eyes and started heading for homeroom. Josh and I have the same homeroom class while Mandy doesn't. 

As Josh and I took our seats and started talking about what we did over the weekend. There was a loud bang of the door everyone looked over to see why and there he was standing there looking around. The teacher Mr. Griffin  came up to him talking about goddess knows what.  After that Mr. Griffin turned to the call and announced that we have a new student with us today Daxx Jefferey. "Please Daxx why don't you take a seat by Izabella. Izabella raise your hand." Daxx looks around and when I raise my hand he spots me with a smirk. Slowly he starts walking towards me while Josh is trying to get my attention.  I look over at Josh to find out what he wanted. "I think we need to trade spots. I don't trust him by you." Josh says to me. I looked at him like he was crazy and said "It will be fine." As I rolled my eyes and we kept talking. As Daxx got to the seat right by mine I glanced over to see that he was looking right at me. I went back to talking to Josh, but could feel Daxx's eyes on me. Before I could say anything the bell rang for first hour.

I was about to rush out the room when Daxx stopped me. I turned to him about to say something when Josh decided to be the tough guy and looked at Daxx. "You best be getting your hands of my girlfriend before something happens to you." Daxx  just starts laughing. "What are you going to do about it pup?" I was about to say something when the bell rang for first hour. "Great now we are late thanks a lot" is all I said before grabbing my things are rushing out of the room.