Chapter 3

Bella's POV

I just got home from that nice dinner with Daxx. I yelled up the stairs to see if Emily was home. "Bells you need to stop yelling you will wake the whole city." she laughed. "sorry Rose I wanted to see if you were home and if you wanted to watch a movie?" Oh ya I am just home for a min and I need to get back to work I forgot something at home this morning." "Oh fine I will just hang out with Mandy. " I went up to my room to drop off my bag before Mandy gets here and my phone starts going off. I look down at my phone to see who it is cause I know that I still needed to text Josh and Mandy. Well it was not them. Eye Candy comes across my screen. I answered the phone  "Facetime really you just say me like 10mins ago. What could you possibly want?" "Sorry I miss you already." "Miss me we just met HOW CAN YOU MISS SOMEONE THAT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW" I yelled..... "I am sorry baby girl. I really am but you have to understand it feels like I have known you for my whole life." There was a slam of a door downstairs. "What was that? Are you OK? Who is in  your house? Are you safe?" Daxx started throwing questions at me before I could even answer Mandy and Josh storm into my room. "Sorry Daxx I have to go I have company" I said. "Fine but call me when they leave I want to talk to you." " I will try don't know when they are going to leave if they are going to leave." I went to hang up the facetime when I looked at my phone one last time and saw Daxx's face was not happy with me telling him basically I wasn't planning on calling him again tonight. "Ok fine before I go to bed I will text you does that work?" I asked hoping that I could get off the phone with him to spend some time with my friends. "Yes babygirl that will work for tonight." He said with his signature smirk. I rolled my eyes and said bye and quickly hung up the phone. Not even a min after I hung up the phone did I  receive a text "Don't ever roll your eyes at me again babygirl or I will punish you and I will enjoy it." The hell Josh said while looking over my shoulder. "What is wrong?" Mandy asked utterly confused. Josh just shook his head and said "Nothing to worry about. Bella just has something crazy on her phone.

We all decided to watch a movie in my room. Not that I was really paying attention to the movie I kept thinking about what Daxx said. Would he really punish me? What did he even mean buy that? Ok time to stop thinking of that and looking at my phone time to watch the movie. Just as I started watching the movie (some romantic movie) there was my phone again. I looked down and the clock said it was almost midnight.  I opened my phone to see Daxx texting, "You should really go to bed right now it is a school night." I laughed but was a little scared how the hell did he know I was still awake. "How do you know  I am still awake?" "Because you never text me." "Well I could of been asleep." then there was dots like he was texting and they kept stopping. Well ok then. "Goodnight Babygirl I will see you in the morning." "Night I guess but you still never told me how you knew I was awake." "Get some sleep we will talk tomorrow." He ended the text with me confused. How the hell did he know I was still awake?