The visit

"HARRY!" I screamed. I was in tears. I ran to hug him and he hugged me back and kissed my forehead. "Harry I m-missed you s-so much." I said through my quiet sobs.

"I missed you too Mia. His voice cracked a little bit, and I looked up to see him smiling down at me, tears threatening to leave his eyes. He's matured a lot. He's got a start of a beard on his face, it's just a bit of stubble, but it was there. His green eyes were soft toward me, but they had a certain sharpness to them to tell me that he's never stopped being paranoid after the battle.

Then our moment was ruined my a slow clapping sound coming from the hallway. I couldn't see who is was, but his claps were slow, and threatening. It sent shivers down my spine and when I saw the person making them, I felt like I was gonna cry, but this time, out of sorrow and pain rather than happiness.

"What a touching moment. But it should be me who surprised her with this visit. It should have been me who accompanied her to this dance. ME WHO SHOULD HAVE FOUND HER." Ronald Weasley said in a cold and hard tone. I couldn't see him for long, because both Harry and Draco stepped in front of me in a projective manner.

"I-I'm sorry Mia. He made me. H-he" then I saw her. Behind him was a tired and beaten looking Luna Lovegood. He beat her. He beat her. She had a strangled sob stuck in her voice. "He threatened to life of my baby!" She said holding her stomach. She's pregnant.

"ROBALD WEASLEY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, with a certain kind of rage in my eyes, "FIRST OF ALL, I WOULDN'T EVEN BE GONE IF NOT FOR YOU. SECOND, HOW DARE YOU TOUCH A PREGNANT WOMAN! HOW DATE YOU TOUCH LUNA AT THAT. YOUR A SELFISH JERK THAT THINKS HE COULD HAVE WHATEVER HE WANTS. WELL YOUR MISTAKEN! WHAT WOULD YOUR MOM SAY!? MOLLY LOVES YOU STILL AND YOU TREAT PEOPLE LIKE ME AND LUNA LIKE GARBAGE. I'VE HAD ENOUGH! NOW YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES. YOU CAN GET YOIR SORRY ARSE OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I MAY REGRET, OR YOU CAN STAY HERE. LETS SAY I WONT PLAY NOCE OF YOU TAKE OPTION TWO!" I was full of hatred and rage at this man. I stalked over and grabbed Luna and carried her over to the other side of the room and started helping her.

"Luna, honey. You went through so much because of me. I'm so sorry." I almost cried, but then I noticed Harry looking at Luna, his eyes wide and full of hatred, but a different kind. Of course! Lunas like a sister to all of us including Harry. And he does whatever it takes to protect us all. "Harry I'd you wanna hit him, wait a bit." And when he looked at me his eyes softened a little and as a side note I added, "for me. I don't want my prom to be any worse than it already is."

Then something really unexpected happened. I stood up to find Draco and ask him to take Luna to the hospital and to make sure Blaise knows that she's there, when I was knocked to the floor by some powerful force. I touched my cheek and I felt it sting. Then I looked up and Ron was standing over me, looking like he was gonna blow up. I was about to say something, before Draco had him to the floor, beating the crap out of him. Harry joined in, and Luna rushes to my side. "Oh my god Hermione are you ok!?" Luna asked, and the girls that I saw at the dress shop were all at my side I'm an I stand. I started to tear up, and a chocked sob escaped my mouth.

"H-h-he his m-me!" I was bawling bue this time and all the girls were comforting me. Draco pushes through the crowd and so does Harry, and that's when Luna sun the other girls got to get their revenge on a very beaten looking Ron Weasley leaning against the wall for support. Draco's my my side in an instant, and is holding me really tight. Harry comes up after a minute or so, and pushes him out of the way to hug me himself. I knew he was an evil hit but I didn't expect him to hit me. When the pain subsided, and my tears dried. I only had one thought. "THAT GIT" I ran up to him standing up against the wall. He was pretty bruised up from Harry, Draco, and Luna having beaten him up, but I didn't care.

When I reached him, I slapped him hard against his face and grabbed him and whispered in his ear. "If there weren't so many muggles around, I would hex you so much that you would regret even being born." Then raising my voice I added, "Now leave before I do it anyways, and I would have to explain to you mother why her son is in a hospital bed.

He scrambled out of the room and left what I could tell. I walked over to Luna calmly, and helped her up. I looked at Harry and said, "Your comping with me. She's pregnant and we need to see if the baby is ok after what he put her through." The I looked at Draco and said, "Your going to find Blaise, since your best-friends and tell him that his wife will be at the hospital. Well all meet there, and then all of us are going to our apartment. Got that Draco?" He nodded and ran out of the room. I then looked at everyone else and said, "I'm really sorry if this ruined your prom. But on Monday, I'll make it up to every single one of you. I'll do something for the school to have fun, since I ruined the biggest night of o ur high school lives." I looked at the girls that helped me and said, "and I didn't get a chance to tell you how beautiful you girls look tonight. Thanks for giving me a chance!" I then walked out holding a very worn out Luna in my arms. She's so light and small that it's as no problem for me to hold her in my arms. She curled up and looked like a small child the way she was positioned to be comfortable. To the hospital we go.

Sorry that this chapter is very dramatic. I was really bored and thought, why not! Thanks for reading and I love you people💕
Bye loves❤️💕❤️💕

1147 words