Lover

I couldn't even understand when he pulled me towards him and started kissing like a mad person.

He is none other than the son of our neighbor also the house owner Manik Malhotra. He is two years elder than me.

Let me introduce myself too. I am Nandini Murthy. Only daughter of my parents and prey of Monster Manik.

I don't know why he is doing this. I know he doesn't love me. It's clear that he hates me.

All this started four years back when we had shifted here. At the first day only my eyes fell in him who was standing in the balcony looking handsome as hell which took my breath away. I developed a sudden crush for him.

I got to know from my mom that he is a very good student.

One day mom asked me to go to terrace and bring down the clothes which were kept there to dry. I went and from nowhere Manik came in front of me.

He frowned at me and told angrily, "Never come to terrace again. Understand?"

Before I could say anything, he held my hand and dragged me out of there. From that whenever I go to terrace, he always did the same. God knows why???

Like this two years passed. In this two years he never took my name forget about having a proper conversation.

Then it was time for my boards. My mom asked him to give for a few days but he denied directly. I don't why he always pushes my away from him.

I got admission in Manik's college only. I was cursing my fate for that. One day after college I was having panipuri with my friends standing beside road. Suddenly I saw Manik there looking at me with his red eyes which cleat indicates that he is angry. With waiting a second more there, I came back home.

That day mom again asked me to go to terrace. I told her so many times that Manik has asked me not to come to terrace but he never listened to me.

Why will she?

No one believe me because apart from me, he behaves nicely with everyone. They think that I don't like him that's why I say all this against him.

With a thumping heart, I went to terrace only to find Manik there looking at me with his red eyes. I was about to run back home but before that only he held my arms tightly making me hiss and started kissing me. That was the first time he kissed me.

I didn't know how to react. The boy who never talked to me nicely. Forget about nicely he actually he never talked to me was kissing like this to me made me go numb.

After some minutes when he left me, I didn't wait there for a second and came down wiping my tears. I know I can't tell this to anyone because no one will believe me.

From that day whenever he found me with my friends, he used to kiss me like a monster and I couldn't do anything but just cried. I couldn't say him anything looking at his red eyes which always spits fire to me.

Like this Manik completed his graduation and joined his family business. After two years me too completed my graduation. Now my family started searching for a perfect boy for me.

They asked me if I like someone. But I denied because the person on whom I had a crush doesn't like me.

Present:
Today evening a boy's family came to see me. After some time they made me sit beside the boy, that only Manik was passing from there. He saw me with the boy and again glared me with his those red eyes. I got scared like hell.

The boy with his family was gone. I had gone there to close the door. I saw Manik coming out of there flat and he was glaring at me. Before I could close the door, Manik held my hand and dragged me to terrace. I tried to free my hand from his grip but nothing helped.

Manik pinned with the terrace wall and asked, "Who is the boy, Nandini?"

Being scared I was not able to say anything. I was really scared of his anger.

"WHO WAS THE BOY, NANDINIIIII?" This time he shouted more loudly than before.

I replied in a meek voice, "They had come to see me for marriage."

Then without giving me a chance to understand anything Manik started kissing me like a mad person. Being out of breath he pulled out while I was gasping for air.

"You want to get married, right? Fine...." he told this more angrily and pushed me. I was not ready so I fell down and started crying while he went down.

I didn't know for how long I was crying. Mom came there after sometime and brought me down. She saw me crying but didn't ask me anything that me shock.

But what made me shock more is when I went down, I saw Manik with his family were sitting in our drawing room. They were the last person I was expecting that time to be there.

That night only me and Manik got married. Like everyone I was also shocked because I thought Manik hates me. But here he himself asked for the marriage.

It's 2 am at night. I am sitting in Manik's room on his bed wearing the saree that they had bought for me. I heard someone's foot step then heard the sound of door being open. I stood up being scared because I know it's none other than Manik.

Manik came in and stood just in front of me. He made me look at him as I was looking down and then told dangerously, "We are married now, happy? From now on I should not see you around with any boys. Okay? Else I will kill you."

Gathering all my courage for the first time in life, I asked him, "Why did you marry me?"

He pulled me more close to himself and replied, "Because I am your lover."

Then he placed his lips on mine again.

~The End~

A little crippy I know. But out of no where I got this idea so thought of penning it down. Do tell me how was it.