Best friend's Love

Hey, lovelies, here I am back with one more os. I know my other stories are pending and here I am posting new story. But trust me they are almost ready. I will update them soon. Till then enjoy it.

This one shot is dedicated to Khizra_creationz. She is one of the best cover makers, I have come across till date. She has made some awesome covers for me and it's my way to thanks her. Thank you so much dear for those superb covers ❤

👇

Nandini is sitting on the staircase. Her cheeks are puffed which clearly indicates that she is pissed off and the reason is her best friend Manik.

When Nandini came to college, she saw Manik talking with some other girl. They were laughing about something. Seeing them together, Nandini burnt with jealousy. After the girl left from there, Nandini went to Manik, "Who was the girl?"

"Which girl?"

"Don't pretend. The one with whom you were talking and laughing a few seconds ago."

"Oh Alya."

"Her name is Alya?"

"Yes. Very sweet girl. Her name is also very sweet."

"Hmm." Nandini became a little sad hearing him praising some other girl.

"Leave it. Why did you come here?"

Nandini felt bad with Manik's words. Now she can't come to her best friend without any reason? Then how can he be her best friend. She didn't say anything and left from there quietly. Manik chuckled in mind seeing her going away like that.

"Ahhhh. I went a little over board today. I shouldn't have done that. Nandini is so angry. Now what will I do?" - Manik thought in mind.

Nandini was feeling like crying. She had planned so much that they will have fun whole day. But Manik is busy with someone else. He doesn't even want to talk to her.

"I won't go to him anymore. I won't even talk to him. Let him be with his Alya or someone else. Let him do whatever he wants to." - Nandini thought in mind.

Nandini's trance broke when Manik sat beside her and fake coughed to grab her attention. Nandini looked at Manik, then turned her face to other side.

M: Mood off hein?

Nandini didn't reply.

M: Why aren't you talking?

N: Leave it. I'm not feeling like.

M: You know right sometimes I do this intentionally to tease you. Then you keep sitting like this puffing your cheeks. That time I feel like pulling them. Please let me pull them.

N (angrily): Don't you dare. If you even try to touch me, I will complaint to police against you.

Inspired of being scared, Manik laughed out loud. Nandini getting more pissed with his laughter. She pushed him and he fell down. Nandini got up from her place, "I am going home. Don't even think of coming behind me, calling me or texting me. Else I will beat you so much that you won't be able to walk in your whole life."

M: Really?

N: Ufff....

Manik got up and started going behind Nandini. He was calling him from back but she didn't pay any heed. Suddenly she turned back and told, "Bhaiya, why are you disturbing me?"