Chapter 1

Friday 29th of August ~ Los Angeles, California, USA

It just looked a lot like all those series what you watched at TV. Pretty Californian woman who walked at the shores. Young Californian men played beach volleyball not far away of them. They were interested in each other. You could see that in their eyes. They looked happy, problem free and ready to do something. 

The women were really interested in them, although they didn't show the men what they thought about them. It was a game they played over and over. And the men never understood this kind of game. Why didn't they let them know their feelings?

Three of the Californian women or girls settled themselves at the ground. The young man were approximately twohundred meter from them. The sea only a few meters...

The three girls were named Anna, Emily and Jess. Jess was the eldest of them, seventeen years of age, she was very tall for an American, you would rather think she was Norwegian or Dutch. She had long blonde hair, golden blonde. Emily was the loudest of the group, sixteen, cheecky and she was not afraid to tell you what she thought of you. White blonde hair as the sand they were sitting on, her natural her colour was dark blonde, but she already begun to colour it when she was only eleven years old. And then you had Anna. The youngest, but only a few month younger than Emily and she was the smallest. She was the only brown heared girl of the threesome and the one who got the fastest a tan.

Life in Los Angeles was very fine and happy. As long you're rich. Everything seemed as in a fairytale. Big villas with bright swimming pools, lots of shops of the most expensive clothes in the world and the coolest High School in the world: Venice High. 

The three girls attended this school and upcoming school year the would become junior. Their grades were not always the best the past few years. They could ask some help from other students, but who wanted to hang out with some nerds to talk about Math problems you would never use them if you went to a party...

Just like other American High Schools you had so much clubs. Jess was part of the volleyball selection and the basketball selection. Emily was part of the cheerleaders and actually co-captain. And Anna auditionated a lot for school plays and ended barely without a part. 

But before the girls could attend the school, it has to start up again. And that would happen the first of September, only three days away from now.