Chapter 5 [End]

READ BEFORE CONTINUING

This is the last chapter. I actually found half of this already written in my drafts but I decided to just wrap everything off and finish it finally.

Originally I did not plan on posting another update so if this ending seems rushed and not good you know why. 

You must also know though, I did NOT read like any of the stories before this one because I seriously can't bear the horrible writing so I might have forgotten some events that happened. I tried my best to have a closure for everything so yea keeps that in mind while going into this.

------

Chaeyoung's POV

I groaned and threw myself onto my bed. At times like this, I wish all this drama will pass and everything can just make itself better.

I know Mina said to give her time to think about things but I can't just lay here without doing anything. I should've known the Rose thing wouldn't be a secret forever.

I laid in bed for a good 15 minutes just rethinking and regretting everything I did. 15 turned into 30 and 30 turned to the whole day. 

-A few weeks later-

Another day of me glued to my bed. I would've laid in bed all day if it weren't for my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I asked massaging my temples, "Who's this?"

"Chaeyoung?"

Wait a minute... Mina?!

"Mina!? Oh my god, I have so many things to say to you. First off, sorr-"

Mina chuckled cutting me off, "Calm down Chaeng" I smiled and took a moment to reset. God, I miss her so much.

"I'm sorry again. Uhm what's up?"

"Look after rethinking things I realize how unreasonably I'm treating you and it's not even your fault but— I won't get into it now but are you free right now? To you know... talk things out. I miss you"

It was too good to be true. Mina was a literal angel. I honestly don't deserve her for all the shit I did.

"I miss you too. I miss you so much, Mina."

"Well, I'll be waiting for you at the park near the school. See you then."

Mina hung up and I jumped out of bed and ran straight into the closet. (lol anyways)

I quickly picked out something decent and went outside. I ran straight past Yeri before she could even stop me to ask where I was headed. I'm not gonna deal with her bs anymore.

-

"Mina!" I called as I saw her standing by the tree with her hair flowing in sync with the leaves.

Mina turned my way with a heavenly hair flip. I immediately ran to her and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry. Sorry for everything. I'm sorry I treated you like shit when we first met, I'm sorry for dragging you into so much drama the past years, and I'm sorry.. for Yeri unnie and my mom. I promise I'll try to convince them and if it doesn't work out I'll find a way to be with you anyways." I ranted to Mina embracing her with all I had in me, "I missed you"

"I missed you too Chaeng. Look I'm sorry too. I took time to think about a couple of things on my own after we last met and realized I might've been a bit unreasonable sometimes. I'm really sorry. I put all my confusion and emotions on to you." Mina also said as her words started getting weaker