Chapter Two: Izzy and Magnus Bane

(Authors Note) I own none of the characters. All characters belong to Cassandra Clare. But the Storyline is all mine.

Jon's POV:

As we followed Alec throughout the Institute, Clary couldn't stop starring at the beauty she was seeing all around her. At the end of a long corridor, Alec came to a stop leaving Clary to bump into him. "Sorry, Alec. I should really watch where I'm going." Clary said, cheeks turning red. "It's ok. I get distracted easily too." Alec said, giving Clary a soft smile. "Why'd we stop?" Aline asked. "This is the weapons room," Alec said. "You can leave your weapons here." "Thanks, Alec," Jace said. There was something about Jace that changed around Alec but I couldn't figure out what it was. As we entered the weapons room, there was a girl with black hair, just like Alec's. Clary dropped her bags and ran into the girls' arms. "Oh my God, Izzy! It's been so long! I've missed you so much!" "Everyone, that's my sister Isabelle," Alec said as Clary and Isabelle stood there chatting. "We've actually already met her, back when Isabelle and your mother were living in Alicante, Clary and Izzy were best friends and we saw a lot of her. But we haven't seen her in years. " Jace said to Alec, smiling. Our attention was turned back to the girls when we heard "Yeah! That would be amazing!" being yelled from the room. 

The two girls started heading toward us when a blond-haired man came over to Alec and said "Magnus is here to see you, sir. He says it's urgent." "Did he say what it's about, Jensen?" Alec asked the man. "He just said it was urgent, and important." "Ok, thank you, Jensen," Alec said to the blond-haired man. Jensen gave Alec a nod before walking away. 

When we got to the meeting room, there was a man bent over a table looking distressed. 'This must be Magnus' I thought. Alec walked into the room and Magnus's face lit up a little. Alec walked over to the man and gave him a kiss. I saw Clary's face drop. Why did she react like that? My thought was interrupted by Alec saying "Everyone this is Magnus Bane, the High Worlock of Brooklyn. And my Boyfriend." I looked back at Clary and saw her heart break. I could tell by the look on Isabelle's face that she saw it too. Before I could go over and ask her 'what's wrong', Alec said to Magnus "What's so urgent?" to which Magnus replied "Murders... A vampire, a werewolf, a seelie, and a warlock... all decapitated and drained of blood. I saw their bodies a few blocks away from my apartment." Magnus said. I looked back to where Isabelle and Clary were. Clary had a serious look on her face now and Isabelle looked sick. "W-who was the vampire? Was it Raphael?" Izzy said, tears forming in her eyes. "No... but it was his younger brother, Simon..." you could tell by the way Magnus was looking that he was quite close to the vampire. "Magnus I swear, we will find out who did this," Clary said looking at Magnus with soft eyes. "Thank you, Clary," Magnus said. "Wait, how do you know Clary?" I asked looking confused. "I've known her for years. She was one of my favorite patients." "Patient? For what?" I was so confused and so was everyone else. Except for Clary. She was looking pale and sick. "I was helping her with her blood problem." "Blood problem?! What blood problem?!" I was getting worried and so were Izzy, Jace, Aline, and even Alec. "The problem happening with her Pure Angel Blood and Demon Blood. When it would start to harm her." Clary kept getting paler as Magnus spoke. When he was finished, she collapsed.

Clary's POV:

Alec took us to the weapons room and I saw a face I haven't seen in years. Izzy. As soon as I saw her I dropped my bags and ran into her arms. I didn't want to let go of her. "Oh my god, Izzy! It's been so long! I've missed you so much!" I said never wanting to let go of her. "Almost ten years, if I'm correct," Izzy replied with a slight giggle in her voice." "Yeah," I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. "We have so much to catch up on!" Izzy said. "Maybe after Alec shows us to our rooms you could come find me and we could catch up," I asked Izzy with hope that she would say yes. "How about I come with you guys from here? I have nothing to be doing right now and I know Alec wouldn't mind." Izzy suggested. "Yeah! That would be amazing!" I replied with so much excitement that everyone who was talking in the doorway looked over to see what was going on. 

Izzy and I went to join the others when a blond-haired man came over and started talking to Alec. "Magnus is here to see you, sir. He says it's urgent." "Did he say what it's about, Jensen?" Alec said. When Alec spoke my heart melted. His voice is so enchanting. I was snapped out of my thought when Jensen spoke. "He just said it was urgent, and important." "Ok, thank you, Jensen," Alec said. Jensen gave him a nod before leaving us. We left our bags and headed toward what I could only assume was the meeting room.

When we got there I saw a face I haven't seen in a while. Magnus Bane. My Warlock doctor who helped me when my blood problems started. When the Demon Blood in me started fighting my Pure Angel Blood. What was he doing here? Is he going to tell them about me? My worries were interrupted when I looked over at Alec and saw him KISS Magnus. My heart sank in my chest. I felt sick. Alec said " Everyone this is Magnus Bane, the High Warlock of Brooklyn. And my Boyfriend." My heart broke. I felt as if my whole body was being torn limb from limb. I heard Alec ask Magnus "What's so urgent?" "Murders... A vampire, a werewolf, a seelie, and a warlock... all decapitated and drained of blood. I saw their bodies a few blocks away from my apartment." Once I heard this, I knew I had to focus on the task at hand. I soon felt Izzy's grip on me tighten. I looked at her and she didn't look too good. "W-who was the vampire? Was it Raphael?" Izzy said, tears forming in her eyes. "No... but it was his younger brother, Simon..." Magnus said, looking upset. I wanted to go over there and give him a hug and tell him it would be alright, but I know that if I did, it would expose my secret. Instead, I just said "Magnus I swear, we will find out who did this," I felt bad for him. He then said, "Thank you, Clary." I knew then that my secret would be exposed. I heard Jon say "Wait, how do you know Clary?" I felt myself go pale. This was it. My big secret would come out. I know Jon saw me go pale. I felt sick when I heard Magnus say "I've known her for years. She was one of my favorite patients." Jon looked confused. He then said "Patient? For what?" I felt so sick. I felt so weak. That's when Magnus said, " I was helping her with her blood problem." Jon started to freak out. "Blood problem?! What Blood problem?!" I saw everyone start to worry, even Alec. "The problem happening with her Pure Angel Blood and Demon Blood. When it would start to harm her." I didn't feel so well. Everyone was staring at me and that's when everything went dark.

Sorry for the wait on the new chapter. I was having a bad case of writers' block. I will be trying to update more often. I hope you like my story!