Dominus Mortis

Why?

Why did it feel wrong?

They had won.

Then,why did it feel so wrong?

That was what Harry had been thinking,looking out,resting in the railing of the Astronomy Tower. The battle had ended a few hours ago.It all felt so peaceful, but at the same time, wrong. He started to wonder if things could have been different. If he could have saved Tom.

"Would you like to try" The sudden sound startled him. He recoiled,and looked back,encountering a hooded figure.

Harry had meet this figure after the battle, it was Death, after all he had collected all three Deathly Hallows.

"What do you mean? Would i like to try what?"

"To save him"

"Him? Y-you mean,Tom?, But how?

"I can offer you to go back,to a time when you were unaware of magic,and the world wasn't as terrible as now" they made a gesture to the outside

"It can't be that bad,we won,Right? everything will be okay now"

"I'm afraid that ,things are not often what they seem" their grimace was obvius even under the hood.

"I'm not ready,not yet. Maybe if I don't feel like this world still has a chance to prosper"

And so he did. He lived for many years,it was not very long before he noticed his friends getting older,and their heads filling with white that he realized that he himsef had not aged a day. And it wasn't long after that the new war started.But this one was not like the first,this one was the muggles versus the magical.After Hermione became minister of magic,all hell broke loose,and the muggles found out about magic. They started to protest,to demand that something had to be made about it. And so the bombigs started. First it was Diagon alley, it was also the moment Harry realized the true meaning behind his title,as he was there when it happened,and even though a bomb fell near him, he didn't die. Then it scalated,until there was no place to hide.Hogwarts was gone too. It was not long before all the muggles of the world united against the magical people.And Harry saw everything get destroyed in front of him.

Lastly it was time,all the bombs made the planet unfit for life,and he was the only one left

"Mortis" He called out. Some decades ago he had learned this as one of Death's many names. He felt them apearing behind him. "I'm ready now"

And so,the Master of Death started his journey to fix everything. And maybe,just maybe,have a bit of fun.