Seventeen.

March 17th 2023      8:09  PM

Trouble in paradise? Zarry breakup rumours!

It's been almost a year since our favourite power couple welcomed their first child into the world. While we expected rumours of another one being on the way, we got the exact opposite. Read more to find out the details!

Have superstars Zayn Malik and Harry Styles called it quits? That's the question that's looking for its answer and we might have it. Not now, but soon.

Let's set the scene, shall we? Both Zayn and Harry are more than busy now, not only with their adorable daughter Thea but with their careers as well. Zayn released the first single from his fourth album 'Between Me and You' just this January, the LP itself was released around two weeks ago. Harry had his hands full with the preparation for his new HBO mini-series 'Deep End', which starts filming at the end of this month. Is this the reason behind the rift between the couple?

Our insiders tell us that it may just as well be true. Apparently, there was a wedding pushed back because of their careers. It's no surprise both of them would want to get back to it ASAP. Zayn is now a Grammy-winning artist so the pressure to put out another album was greater than ever. Everyone was expecting it, especially because of the slight hiatus since he wanted to focus on his young family.

Now it's a pretty compareable situation with Harry as well. He's been cast as the lead in a star-studded drama mini-series, led by an acclaimed director and written by an incredible team of writers who are no strangers to the Emmys and Golden Globes. Acting surely took the priority over a wedding and another baby in this case.

There has been no comment about this from either Harry or Zayn, although we have reached out to their teams. Their social media doesn't suggest any sort of breakup as they both keep posting pictures of their lovely daughter Thea.

While we wait for a concrete "yes" or "no", make sure to check out our Instagram and Twitter accounts (don't forget to turn on the notifications!) and as always, there is a link bellow to join our newsletter email so you never miss important celebrity news!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------