Chapter Thirty Nine

The third thing I wish I could change was my behavior. After I left to go back on tour again, my behavior went haywire. I started going out a lot more which led to drinking a lot more which ultimately led to me being seen with a lot more girls.

I wouldn't say I was dating anyone in particular, but I needed to move on. Or, at least, try to. I was probably seen with a different girl in a different city. But the worst part of it all was that I made sure cameras were there to see it. I made sure that she was going to see me with some other girl.

Pretty stupid, right? How was I supposed to win back the only person who I was meant to be with if I rubbed it in her face that I was willing to go out and be seen with random girls but not her? She was the only one that ever mattered and yet I couldn't manage to ever take her out.

I spent a good four months doing this bullshit. And it never made a difference. I even went out with a fellow singer a few times, knowing she would understand why I needed things to be a secret, and yet, we still got caught. Probably because I wasn't trying to keep it a secret. I was finally rebelling against management and it wasn't even for the one I loved.

The fourth instance, and the biggest thing, I wish I could've changed is the one that I will regret until the day I die. No matter what else happens to me in my life, I will forever hate myself for not answering my mother's calls.