Chapter #1

Running. That's all that's flowing through my mind.

I've been running away from my pack for days now. Only stopping once or twice to eat, drink, or rest.

I've been in my wolf form the whole time, mainly to smell, in case I run into enemy territory.

Now is the only time I've been in my human form. Only to head into town, back to reality. I'm walking into town, a place populated by only-humans, or humans without a wolf form. Pulling a hood over my head I walked into town. Seeing many people none stuck out, but one. Running over to him I see several people running up to him. I grabbed him and ran with him. "EXCUSE ME" "WHY WOULDN'T YOU HIDE YOUR EARS" "I DID" "CHECK, AGIAN AND JUST RUN!!". He patted his head feeling his ears, "oops" I nodded. We are now running out of town into the forest. "You can transform right?" "Duh". We transform into wolves and run faster than normal deep into the forest. Once we're finally safe we transform back to people. "Thanks" "no problem" I say and start to turn around. "Were you going?" "I have no clue" "I smelled a pack on you are you going to them?!" He shouted at me. He transformed back into a wolf and jumped on me pinning me to the ground. "P-p-please! I ran away from them, please l-let me go" he got off me. "Oh so you don't have a pack?" I nodded, still shaking in fear. "You want to join mine" he says transforming into a human agian. I can feel me blushing, "yes if I'm not a burden" "you won't be" "thanks then, and it would be nice to have a pack for once" "ok then follow me". He turns around and I run to catch up to him. "By the way, what's your name" "Mason, but call me Dipper" "Bill, but you can call me lover!"