Wedding

I wake up and lay in their looking at the ceiling. Then I sit up quickly, "I'm getting married today." I lay back down and try to cal my nerves.

The door flies open to Molly, Mary and my mum. I jump up, "I'm getting married." I scream and the other two jump in but my mum just laughs.

Mary says, "come on."

We move downstairs where dad and Luke sit eating breakfast. They both hug me and ask me how excited I am. I just reply with jumping up and down. I scoff down three plates of pancakes and bacon.

Mary pulls me away before I can eat anymore. "Oh." I frown.

"No more." I frown and cross my arms.

Molly gives in and hands me a pancake. I eat it quickly before getting pulled back upstairs. Mum has a bath run for me. I get in and start cleaning myself up.

After washing my hair and body. I move out in a towel and put on my white underwear. Mary starts drying my hair as Molly showers. The rest of the girls come in and start talking with me.

*

My hairs finally done and my make up is on. Everyone else is ready and I put on my dress. "How do I look?"

Everyone speaks at once making me blush. My dress is long and white with a lace pattern down the sides and back. The front has some lacey bits.

I look in the mirror and smile. Dad knocks and says, "we ready in there."

Mum opens the door and he comes over to me, "you look georgous."

"Thanks."

"Ready to go." I nod and we all move out to the cars.

Sherlocks POV

I've been awake since three, worrying. John, Greg, Mycroft and a few of the other men arrive. John asks, "did you even sleep last night."

"Of course."

John sighs, "for how long?"

"A few hours."

"Sherlock."

"I'm fine." No I'm not. I'm getting married, something I never thought would happen. What if I screw it up?

"Come on then, if your fine." I stand up and proceed to the bathroom. I shower and wash my hair before steping out. I change into my suit trousers and shirt as John and Greg come in.

I keep attempting to do my tie but am failing. John takes it from me. "Let me do it." I nod and he starts to make a bow tie.

Greg asks, "nervous?"

"No."

"Not even a little."

"Shut up." I growl and they laugh.

John says, "calm down Sherlock, its natural to be nervous." I dont respond and put on my waistcoat. Amy insited on me wearing the full suit.

"How did Amy get you to wear the suit?"

John glares at Greg and turns away. I smirk and turn to him, "well, she promised to remove it tonight." John mumbles something and Greg laughs.

"So sexual promises gets you do what she wants?" Its my turn to glare at him but he just laughs.

I walk out putting on my jacket and Mycroft turns to me. I walk past him before he can speak. He joins me in the car and says, "she wont leave you standing there."

"Of course she wont." John joins us. "John will confirm it."

"Confirm what?" He asks as we start moving.