3.0

"what are you doing?" jisung asked as he came back from the bathroom seeing changbin on his phone.

"ordering pizza! it should be here soon!" changbin lies, jisung say back down on the couch next to changbin.

"cool. so what do you wanna do?" jisung asked, changbin shrugged.

"we should watch a movie after the pizza comes, you know just watch a movie and....eat." changbin said, jisung nodded.

"okay yeah but what about before?" jisung asked.

"well i don't know the pizza is only like 5 to 10 minutes away." changbin said, jisung groaned.

"youre so difficult!" jisung complained.

"hey i am your best friend though!" changbin laughed, jisung pouted.

"well that's not what i saw on instagram yesterday." jisung whined, changbin rolled his eyes.

"wow seems like someone's jealous of me being friends with hyunjin. didn't know you wanted him so bad." changbin teased, jisung blushed.

"THATS NOT TRUE!" jisung yelled trying to defend himself crossing his arms, changbin laughed.

"haha sure, anyway pizza should be here soon." changbin said, jisung rolled his eyes.

•••

the doorbell rang, jisung was about to get up but changbin got up before him so he wouldn't go to the door.

"i'll get it." changbin walked over to the door and smiled.

"OK THANK YOU SIR FOR THIS PIZZA!" changbin faked and looked over at jisung. jisung looked at him confused on why he was speaking so loud.

"jisung i have something to confess..." changbin said.

"in front of the pizza guy?" jisung asked confused.

"well....." changbin moved to the side. hyunjin and felix came in and waved. jisung jaw dropped.

"you did not." jisung said, changbin nodded smirking at him.

"yes i did.

"hey jisung!" hyunjin waved, jisung rolled his eyes and looked back at his phone. he's so much more hot in person. jisung thought.

"damnnn felix you looking so much more fine." changbin said, felix laughed.

"come on guys we're going to watch a movie! sorry no pizza haha." changbin laughed. the three of them sat down. jisung was stuck sitting next to hyunjin on couch.

"let's watchhh. horror. i know jisung gets scared of those." changbin said, jisung looked over at him with an annoyed look.

the movie started and not even five minutes in. jisung was already scared for no reason, working himself up.

"you know, people say i'm a great cuddler if you wanna come close." hyunjin said, winking at jisung.

"i'll stay away from you." jisung said, not giving in to him.

the first jumpscare happened and jisung jumped, his instinct when scared was to huddle up next to someone. it was a never good habit in the situation at hand.

"well someone took my offer." hyunjin chuckled, jisung pouted. his laugh is even cuter too.

"okay, only one time." jisung mumbled, mad at himself for letting this happen. jisung scooted closet to hyunjin a bit, not really wanting to give in so quickly. hyunjin put his arm around jisung's waist pulling him closer, jisung blushed and froze in place.

"this was bound to happen eventually, might as well be sooner than later." hyunjin shrugged, jisung rolled his eyes. he hated that he was actually letting himself do this.

"i hate you." jisung muttered, hyunjin laughed.

"says the one latching on to me." hyunjin pointed out.

"i will move." jisung threatened.

"okay fine fine! please don't move i like this..." hyunjin pouted.

"that's what i thought."