Chapter 7 (Geo p.o.v)

"What?"
"The fact that we killed dozens of innocent people, just for you. I thought you would've gave quite the fight when young Toby here told you. But it seems you couldn't be happier."
"Who says I like this? Maybe I know there is just no point. If you found me once you can do it again."
"Well, if you do like this, then I bet you can't wait to see us high. Or drunk. Or killing another innocent person. Or some other fun stuff," he winks and I shift uncomfortably. I know what he means by that. I don't like it, and I won't allow it.
"Listen, I don't know exactly what you're trying to do, but if it's scare me, you're far too late my friend."
"What does that mean?" Toby asks. I stiffen a bit then turn to him.
"It means you scare the shit outta me. All of you do."
"Why?"
"Because you showed up at my house with guns!"
"You didn't seem to afraid when your sister had one pressed to her back." I turn to Preston and raise my eyebrows. I shake my head and growl.
"I was terrified that something was going to happen to her. It's amazing how brave you can be when it's your family's lives at stake." Toby looks very thoughtful of my words. Preston just sits there, evil smile on his lips growing.
"What?" I ask, my voice cracking.
"You should be scared of us love. We can turn off all feeling in an instant. And we will turn you into one of us."
"Fuck off Preston!" Toby suddenly yells. I jump and am dragged out of the room.
"Toby! Ow, ow ow! Toby slow down!" I say shaking my arm. He pushes me into the bedroom, then I hear a click of the door. I go and try to open it. Locked.
"I'm hungry Toby! I have to pee too!" Nothing. I hear a few muffled voices, then the doorbell rings. I freeze with my ear pressed to the door.
"Jone, what are you doing here mate?"
"It's time to pay up for last time, Proner."
"Don't call me by my last name. And I already paid. Last week."
"Oh, right. Well then, a new shipment is in."
"Weapons, or drugs?" My jaw drops. What the hell? I thought Preston was joking. I growl and push away from the door. I lay on the bed and sigh. After a while I start to not be able to sit still. I walk over to the door and bang on it.
"Toby! I have to pee! If you don't let me out right now-"
"Shut up Geo!" I growl again and lean against the door. I slide down until I'm on the floor, back pressed against the door, knees up to my chest, face resting on them. It starts raining really hard.
"Oh great." I mutter under my breath. I crawl over to the bed and slide in under the covers. I wrap myself up and sigh. I close my eyes and try to focus on the soothing sound of the rain. Soon I find myself slipping into sleep. I try to keep myself awake, but it gets really hard.
"I hate you." I whisper. I slowly drift into sleep.