Raindrop

Stars have made their home in your eyes.

In the timber of your voice, a treasure lies.

A longing in my heart, I cannot explain;

Halfheartedly wishing you'd return from where you came.

On the door of my heart, you knocked politely;

With each new song, I hold on tightly.

But your every step forward, I take two steps back;

Having to accept you have gifts that I lack.

Where you have stars, I have lightning;

A desert storm you might find quite frightening.

For all that I know of you, you know nothing of me;

Just a drop of rain rippling quietly upon your sea.

M.I.A.

_______________________________________

I don't really know if this piece is done. It leaves a lot unsaid, but I don't know how else to express the melancholy of feeling so strongly towards someone who doesn't know me.

I imagine we all have a celebrity or public figure that we would give anything to tell them what they mean to us. 

BTS is that for me. Yes, you read that right, the group with seven Korean men. When I wrote this , I though of Jungkook at first because I found it easier to focus on what I want to say to only one person...but this honestly applies to all seven of them.

'The door to my heart ' refers to BTS' song "Magic Shop" where they sing:

"Days when you hate that you're you. Days when you wanna disappear. Let's make a door in your heart. If you open that door and go inside. This place will be waiting for you. It's ok to believe, it'll comfort you, this Magic Shop".

It came out sounding a lot like a love letter, which I guess it is since I wrote it from my heart. I would be too shy to ever show it to them though.

But I imagine a lot of people share these feelings. Maybe not for BTS, but maybe someone else came to mind for you.

Either way, would love to read some Army works on Wattpad if you guys can recommend in the comments!

Let's continue to support each other and the boys, filling up their sky with each of our lights. :)