School of Witches

Luna got on her broomstick and waited for the portal to go to the school of witches to open. "Bye Mom," Luna called. "Bye Dad! Bye Maya!" Maya gave Luna a hug. "I'm sorry for yesterday." She whimpered. "It's not your fault. It's mine. I'm sorry." Luna apologised. "Bye, Luna." Maya waved. The portal opened and Luna got ready to fly into it. "Bye!" 

Luna flew into the portal and on the other side was a castle. "Wow." Luna breathed. She looked at her piece of paper. "What does Room 17, Class 9 mean?" Luna thought out loud. She bumped into a girl with brown hair and braids. "Oh, sorry,"  Luna whispered. She looked at the girls paper. "You're in Room 17, Class 9 too?" Luna asked. "Yes. Are you?" The girl whispered. "I'm Luna." Luna introduced herself. "I'm Camille." The girl replied. "Are we in the same Room and Class?" "I guess." Luna said. "Come with me! I know the way to the Class!" Camille grabbed Luna by the hand. "We're here!" She panted. "Wow." Luna whispered. "You're late." A witch tapped her wand against her hand. "I'm Mrs. Grace. Leader of the Lions. Also Room 17, Class 9." The woman said. "What will we do first?" A girl with black hair asked. "Karen, we'll have to be sorted first." Mrs. Grace smiled. "What? Why? We're already sorted into this group!" Karen argued. Camille rolled her eyes, "Who'd want to be in her group?" "First, each of you will need a pet. I have bats, cats, mice or toads." Mrs. Grace said. "I'll have a cat!" Luna called. Mrs. Grace gave Luna a silver tabby. "Her name is Pebbles." Mrs. Grace said. "I'll have a bat!" Camille said. Mrs. Grace handed Camille a bat. "This is Midnight." "Why didn't you get a cat?" Luna asked. "Wouldn't we want different ones because each will be good in a different way?" Camille asked. "I'll have a bat!" Karen said. "We only have a toad." Mrs. Grace nodded to a swampy green toad. "This is Grassy." Karen stuck out her tongue in disgust as she picked up the toad. "I'm going to sort you into groups of three." Mrs. Grace smiled. "Camille, Luna and Flora will be one group." Camille and Luna glanced at a girl with blond hair. "Hi Flora." Camille said. "Hi," she ducked her head shyly.