𝐓𝐰𝐨

"𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠"
「赤い雪」

"𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠"「赤い雪」

―❆✿❆―

"Demon attack!?"

"Oh my God, in this sacred night?" Hinagiku gasped.

"Ah, we need to hide! Nagi, stay close to me okay!" Hanami grasped her daughter hand tightly. "Hina-chan, where's your husband?"

"He is still on his way," she shake her head.

A screaming can be heard from afar. Both of the older woman look at each other with a knowing look and nodded.

"Let's go, Nagi! We have to run!" Hanami said as she and her friend run together, taking the young woman with them.

They run, trying to get out from the village. They were about to get out from the gate when the demon suddenly appeared behind them. The demon lauch an attack and burn the gate that made from wood. The gate pole cracked and starting to fall to where the three woman standing.

"Look out!" Hanami pushed her friend out from the the burning pole falling direction. The pole crashed to the ground, seperating the Miko and a mother and her daughter.

"Hanami!" Hinagiku shouted at her friend.

"Go! Don't worry about us, Hina-chan! Go outside of the village and find your husband! He will be able to help us! Go!" Hanami shouted to her friend while still holding her daughter's hand.

The demon growled behind the two. Hanami quickly stand on her feet and dragged her daughter to another way. Hinagiku glance at her friend and her daughter one last time before running away, crying.

'Please be safe, Hanami, Nagi-chan!' she prayed for both of their safety.

Hanami and Nagi run back to the village, avoiding the demon that is supposed to be behind them. They arrived at the main road of the village and was .

Nagi is shocked at the view that she is looking at the moment. The ground is covered by snow. But the snow is red. The metallic smell is pricking her nose. Corpses of people are laying on the snow. Some of their limbs are separated from their body. She hold her mouth, prevent herself from throwing up.

Hanami keep running, dragging her daughter to somewhere where they can hide themselves. She turn into a corner and saw a dead end.

'Darn it!' Hanami cursed in her head.

The demon suddenly roared behind them. Hanami is startled by the roar. She turn her head towards the source in fear. She look beside her and saw her daughter is trembling in fear.

Nagi's tears are streaming down her cheeks, but she hold her mouth to hold her voice. Her body is shaking like a leaf among the storm. She is terrified.