Chapter 8: Ige Mwon Irini? Yuhaengeseo Neon Millini?

Jungkook leaned over to me and hissed, “Hey stupid, you look like a dying fish. Say something.” I had been sitting in a room with BTS, Woohyun, Kibum, Junhong, Jonghyun, and Jisoo for the past twenty minutes and still hadn’t said a word to them. After meeting the famous Namjoon, I had shut myself up like a hermit crab and just sat across from them having, what Hoseok had described as, a staring contest with the wall.

Suffice to say, I was losing horribly.

Hoseok leaned in front of my view and then gently cupped my face. “You’re really… pretty,” he said after a moment of thought. This somehow shocked me out of my mind and I stared at him in surprise. “Suga-Hyung, you owe me one hundred won; I told you it would work.” Suga groaned and then handed Hoseok the bill with a heavy sigh. “That being said, hello Hyomin, I’m Hoseok, as I said earlier. My stage name is J-Hope, but you can call me ‘Hoseok-Oppa’.

Jungkook gasped indignantly as Hoseok winked at me teasingly. “Hyung, you can’t tell her to call you ‘Oppa’ if you’re never going to meet her again after this!”

Jimin raised an eyebrow and then turned to Jungkook. “You may not like her, but we all happen to enjoy her company… you know, when she’s not a brain-dead zombie that stares blankly at a wall for twenty minutes.” I grinned sheepishly as Namjoon reentered the room with a coffee and then looked at me before awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

“Hi, Hyomin,” he greeted with an uncertain smile. “Sorry if I scared you earlier when we were introduced. I’m Kim Nam Joon, stage name Rap Monster; I’m BTS’s leader. It’s nice to meet you.” He shakily reached forward and I grinned apologetically before standing and shaking his hand.

I mirrored his awkward head scratch before bowing extremely low and saying, “I’m really sorry about earlier. I think I was just a bit surprised to see how good-looking all of you boys are together!” BTS- minus Jungkook; typical- laughed good-naturedly at my flustered apology and Namjoon quickly bent over and pulled me into a standing position, saying that there was no need for me to bow. “Anyway, I’m Woo Hyo Min, the leader of KREST. It’s really nice to meet all of you, except Jungkook.” This raised another laugh from the boys before they- again, minus Jungkook- stood and faced me.

Namjoon shot Jungkook a glare so demonic, he immediately jumped to his feet with the others. “I’m Min Yoon Gi, stage name Suga. It’s nice to meet you after Jimin and V told us so much about you.” I raised an eyebrow at Jimin who pointed at V quickly. V shot Jimin a ‘really?’ look and then sighed in defeat.

“I’m Seokjin, the oldest member of BTS. My stage name is just Jin.” I looked at Jin and smiled, bowing in reply and then shaking his hand after I shook Suga’s hand with a grin. Now that I knew all of BTS name-wise, I sat down awkwardly and then Woohyun suddenly stood up.

“Kibum-ah, we’re late for that meeting with Sungjae!” Kibum gasped in horror and then turned to BTS before bowing with Woohyun. “Sorry that we have to go, Hyungs! Please watch over our leader!” Woohyun begged before straightening and sprinting out of the room with Kibum right behind him.

Namjoon looked at me and then glanced at the door. “I guess that we’re in charge of you?” I shrugged in reply and then looked out the windows of the room with a sigh. “Why don’t you tell us a bit about yourself, Hyomin?”

I turned around and leaned against the wall with a frown, cocking my head to the side. “About me, huh?” I looked up and caught Junhong’s eye before smiling with a light chuckle. “Honestly, I think that those two could tell you more about me than I could tell you about myself.” Jin raised an eyebrow and then smiled at Junhong and Jonghyun.

“Care to share?” he asked them curiously, raising chuckles from the other boys. Junhong began to scrunch up awkwardly under the prying eyes of BTS and Jonghyun yanked him up into a healthy seating position. The boys laughed with amused grins and I rolled my eyes with a chuckle before sprinting to my friends’ rescue.