Different

**Artemis's POV**

I walked back to my house, or as Rose would say hers. I walked through the door and was greeted by a pissed off looking vampire. I walked up to her and leaned up against the door frame with my arms crossed.

"What has your panties in a twist, now?" I asked her teasing. She glared at me with red eyes. I rolled my eyes. She should know that she doesn't scare me, and that she should be the one scared of me.

"Haha not funny, I caught your little 'friend' talking to Allison this afternoon" she said smirking. I tensed up and scowled.

"What? Did she say anything?!" I asked ready to go upstairs and talk to her, but Rose stopped me.

"Don't worry, she didn't say anything revealing that I couldn't hear" she said looking at her nails "don't get your panties in a twist now Art" she said mocking me with a grin on her face. I glared at her.

"You better not mess with me Rose" I said to her with clenched teeth. She looked at me with confusion, she then got the hint and smirked.

"You got your powers back!" She said happily. I smirked in response. "That's cool so what are you gonna do first?"

"Well I already took care of him so..." I said walking away. She turned me around to face her.

"Him? Oh! Him! Wait what did you do to him?" She asked curiously. I laughed.

"Let's just say that we won't be seeing him for a long long time" I said to her with a happy grin on my face. I went upstairs and had a talk with her, then went back to my room and fell asleep.

**Stiles's POV**

I woke up with cold sweat on my forehead and me gasping for air and clutching my chest. That was the worst nightmare I had. I dreamt that Artemis ended up killing me by stabbing me in the heart multiple times. Not the best way to dream about a girl you still have feelings for. I turned around and saw Malia with a worried expression.

"Are you ok Stiles?" She asked me feeling my forehead. I took in a deep breath.

"Yeah just had a bad dream, that's all" I said reassuring her. She sighed and pecked me on the lips.

"Ok, fine come on we have to get to school" she said getting out of bed. I groaned and rolled over.

"I don't want to go" I said mumbling into the pillow. She laughed.

"Just hurry Stiles please I need to get to school early, and I want you to drive me" she said. I sighed.

"Fine" I said muffled by the pillow.

We arrived a few minutes to school early. I don't know what Malia needs to get here early but ok. I was walking towards my locker when I heard giggling around the corner. As curious as I am, I looked over the corner and saw Artemis there twirling a piece of hair and giggling at who I saw was Austin, captain of the football team. Now that got on my nerves a little. Art was, no is still my best friend and is still the girl I have feelings towards. I saw her laughing and him brushing a hand on her cheek, she looked down and blushed. She looked back up at him and pulled him by the arm towards the janitors closet.

Ok then, I know that Art is on the whole 'evil' thing and not acting herself lately, but I can't deny that this scene right here is making me a little jealous. I heard the door open and I expected to see them with messed up hair, him covered in lipstick, and clothes all messed up but nope, I was wrong. Art was the first to come out she held something in her hands and had a happy face on, she then walked away. Then out came Austin, but something was different he had this evil smirk on his face. He walked towards my way, I tried to look away, but he saw me and his smirk grew as he walked passed me, he winked? Ok I did not just see that. Ew

~~~Later~~~

I haven't seen Art since that incident in the morning, and it was already 4th period. I told Scott about it and he had a look of disgust.

"So, he winked at you?" He asked me again. I sighed.

"No, Scott he was having an eye spasm, yes he did, which I found weird and disturbing" I said sarcastically.

"Well then, Derek texted me saying that he got into a fight with Rose this morning, again" Scott said to me. I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously that girl is like 400 years old and she still has a grudge" I asked. Seriously what's up with that. Scott nodded.

"Yeah but we don't know what she can do, or worse what Derek could do to her, and if he does we have to get our asses kicked by Art" Scott said. Yep that would be true and let's not forget that Art is part hunter, I think?

"Yeah we just have to worry ab-" I was going to say something when someone came into the class. Everyone looked and saw Artemis there with a bored look on her face. The teacher looked at her and was about to say something, but Art gave her a death glare. The teacher shut her mouth. Art started to make her way to her desk. She took out her phone. Allison turned around.

"Hey Art" she said to her in a cheerful tone. I would not do that if I were her, cause by the look Art gave the teacher, she seemed to have gone back into her confident self again. Art looked up.

"Do I know you?" She scoffed. Wow great way to greet your cousin, I thought. Allison looked shocked and turned around quickly. Art went back onto her phone.

~~~~Lunch~~~~

We were at the table eating our food and organizing our thoughts together on what can exactly be going on, on the eclipse.

"Anyone else noticed that Art is back to being all confident and rude?" Allison said changing the subject. We all nodded.

"Yeah in the hallway I saw her book someone" Isaac said to us playing with his food.

"Bipolar much" Malia said in a low voice. We all laughed. It was rude but funny.

"Yeah just yesterday she seemed all shy and scared, and now she acts as if she rules the school" Lydia said glaring across the room, at a table where Rose and Art sat. "I love Art and such but seriously who does she think she is, queen b, she is obviously trying to become more popular then me"

"Well you can't blame her right?" Ethan said casually. Lydia glared at him and Allison hit him on the arm. "What come on, she started high school as a nerdy, sweet girl, then disappears for a year and comes back looking like a model, of course she is gonna get attention"

"No offense but, aren't you supposed to be gay?" I asked Ethan. Scott laughed but tried covering up with a cough and Lydia and Malia smiled. Ethan just glared at me.

"Just because you say no offense doesn't mean that it's not offensive" he said still glaring. "Can't I just compliment a girl for once"

"Well no but you can at least complement me" Lydia said flipping her hair, you can tell she was getting jealous. Typical Lydia. We were about to do something but someone interrupted us. We turned around.

"Attention, Attention people, it is our pleasure to in form you that each and every single one of you are invited to our spookiest, most scary party of the year!!" Rose announced standing on top of the table along with Artemis. I looked at lydia and saw that she was getting beyond pissed.

"Our party will be held on Friday, October 31st, or also known as Halloween" Artemis stated. It looked. Like the whole school was now in the cafe. How did that happen. People began to cheer and get excited.

"And bring your best costumes because someone will win $1,000 and a date with Artemis!" Rose said. Everyone cheered but all the guys cheered louder and whistled. Artemis looked sorta shocked when Rose said that. Guess she didn't know about that.

"Either way, you are all invited to the biggest most rockin party you will ever go to!" Art saidvwith a big smirk on her face. She looked at me then at Lydia who was fumming with anger. Her smirk got bigger, she then winked at both of us and got down the table and letf the cafe
with people cheering and Rose behind her.

Okay what is it with the winking today? I turned around and saw Lydia sitting there with a glare at the doors they left through and with her jaw clenched.

"They did not just do that" she said.

"I think they just did" i said biting into my apple and recieving a death glare from Malia and Lydia.