Chan - "Good Girl" SMUT❗️

Just to let you guys know this is going to be a smut chapter so if you don't like smut please just skip this one:)
Btw if you're not following me on Twitter please do! I wanna make a stay or multi gc and I would LOVE to get to know you guys❤️

@hanjisung_bby

Also I'm pretty sure this is my first time writing smut so here we go!
———————————-

(Y/F/F) - your favorite food

You just got home from a long day at work and was ready to maybe relax and watch tv with your boyfriend Chan. You two recently moved in together in a apartment that was pretty close to his and your work. Him and the rest of stray kids were on a small break for the week so you guys planned to spend a lot of time together.

When you got home you put down all your thing and yelled for Chan. You didn't hear a answer so you looked around the apartment. Walking towards the kitchen, you smelled something delicious. You saw Chan cooking some food and you smiled. You decided to hug him from behind, causing him to jump a bit.

"Woah! I didn't hear you come in baby!" He giggles.

You smiled even more and snuggled deeper into his back. He laughed, setting down the spoon. He turned around so you were now facing eachother. His arms were softly wrapped around your hips and yours around his neck.

"I'm making us some (Y/F/F) for dinner! Do you wanna go be a good baby and sit at the table so I can serve you?" He looked at you with a bright smile.

You sat at the table in your usual spot which was in front of your boyfriend. He served his and your plate placing them nicely on the table.

-timeskip-
A/n: I honestly forgot timeskips existed😂

You and Chan finally finished dinner. It was super yummy and you were stuffed. During dinner Chan was acting a bit wierd though. He kept staring at you and kept mentioning how "gorgeous" and "mesmerizing" you looked.

TIME SKIP HEHE

You guys watched a movie together but Chan kept staring at you. He also held your thigh a LOT and gave you many kisses and cuddles.
You started to think.... why is he acting so strange? You looked down at his you know what area and... yup... he had a little friend down there..

(I DONT KNOW WHAT IM SAYING DHSHDBJS)

You decided to tease him a bit.. you pushed his face towards yours looking deep into his eyes. " I love you so much baby" you smiled. He licked his lips. "I love you too babygirl" you leaned in a bit to kiss him, but you turned your head right as your lips almost touched. He looked at you with shock. You grabbed his thigh and continued to watch the movie.
"Oh no your not getting away that easy baby"Chan smirked. He pushed you down on the couch and kissed you deeply. You traced your hands across his beautiful body. (His abs really do making me feel some type of way👀)

He groaned into your mouth. You two had done "it" once or twice before and can you just say... Chan is a very ummm vocal person.

You slid your hands higher and higher up his body. His skin smooth and muscular. You lifted his shirt over his head. He followed after and took your shirt and bra off. He kissed down your body, leaving love bites and hickeys to claim you. You moaned lightly, making Chan get harder with every touch and sound you make.

Oh how much he loved your moans. They brought him such bliss and happiness knowing he made you feel good. He sucked on your left breast, while massaging the other, bringing you amazing pleasure. You tugged at the bedsheets, his hair, and gripped his shoulders. He started to unzip your pants sliding them down. He kissed down your stomach and soon your hips. He looked up at you and bit your lace panties all the way off, never loosing eye contact with you. He looked at your private area and his eyes went dark and hooded. He caressed your thighs.