Scenario:They ask you out

A/N: YELLOW WOOD COMES OUT IN 12 HOURS FROM NOW IM NOT READY!😍
________________________________

A/N: YELLOW WOOD COMES OUT IN 12 HOURS FROM NOW IM NOT READY!😍________________________________

Crispy:
He would invite you to the park or a coffee shop. You would think it was normal since you two were pretty close and would go out to places often to hangout whenever he had spare time. You would notice he was a little off when he kept touching his hair and his face would get red. He would give you compliment here and there some being,"You look pretty today" or "Your smile is so beautiful" but after saying them he would get flustered, but so would you. He would walk you home after and stop randomly and hold your hands. He would just stare into your eyes and say."You are so beautiful" He would make your heart race and you would blush and look down" He would give a little speech about how much he cares about you. After he would say,"so..since I obviously like you*smol giggle* will you be my girlfriend(COUGH COUGH BABYGIRL;))" You would kiss him, leaving him blushing like a tomato. You would giggle and say,"Of course Crispy"

Squirrel:You two would just be watching tv and he would just kiss you out of no where

Squirrel:
You two would just be watching tv and he would just kiss you out of no where. You two were really close friends and you two liked each other more then friends but the other didn't know. You two would often cuddle or hold hands just for the fun of it;). But yep.. he would just kiss you. You would look at him shocked. He would even notice he did it at first. He would just be smiling at whatever you guys were watching on he tv. He would look at you and notice you looking at him shocked."what? Is something wrong?" He would say. You'd say"Yes?...you kinda just kissed me..." He would look at you shocked being like,"REALLY?! I didn't even notice I did!" It was kinda weird because you could tell that he wasn't joking. You would just smile and kiss him back. You could tell that he was shocked for while but then kiss you back. After you pull back you would smile at eachother and just know each others feelings. You two would snuggle closer and go back to whatever you were watching. "So are we dating or???" You would giggle and kiss him on the cheek. "I'd like that" you'd reply.

 "I'd like that" you'd reply