Grand Pabbie

Reader POV:

As soon as we left the cell, we ran for a secret tunnel. I mean just how many secret passages were in this castle? Whilst running, I felt everything inside me vibrate with energy as I waited with anticipation of what was to happen next. When we reached the tunnel, surprisingly there were no guards but then again, it's called a secret passage for a reason.

The three of us got through with no issue. I assumed this tunnel would take us to another part of the castle. But I got that horribly wrong. Instead, it led us to the forest. Oddly enough, not that far away from the rock trolls' home. "We should go see Grand Pabbie and ask him what we should do next." Kristoff suggested. And so, we did just that.

Time Skip

A rock rolled towards us revealing Grand Pabbie. "I sense danger in Arendelle." He said to us. "The Southern Isles have invaded my kingdom Grand Pabbie." The elderly rock troll thought for a moment before he spoke. "I suggest you find Anna and evacuate the citizens to safety." "Do you know where Anna would go to hide?" I asked both Anna and Kristoff. Kristoff clicked his fingers, "Elsa's ice castle. It just seems like an obvious place to go so they won't think she would hide there... that makes sense, right?" Me and Elsa looked at each other and knew we were thinking the exact same thing. "Kristoff you're a genius! How did I not think of that!" Elsa exclaimed. Kristoff folded his arms with a smirk planted on his face, "Well I am one to have the brains around here." I laughed, "Yeah right, you got lucky Kristoff." He rolled his eyes at me.

Grand Pabbie interrupted our conversation by saying, "There is one that will be able to help you defeat Hans' army." Elsa raised her eyebrow, "Who?" She asked. "The Keeper of All Knowledge." "Where do we find this person?" I asked him. "As soon as you find Anna, head to the other side of the north mountain, there is a hidden cave. However, the Keeper of Knowledge has been finding someone worthy to weld a power that maybe even greater than yours Elsa. I'm sure you have many questions but they will be answered on your journey. Now if you'll excuse me, I need my beauty sleep." With that the elderly rock troll rolled off leaving me, Elsa and Kristoff alone. "So, I guess we're heading to the ice castle then." I said awkwardly.

I had a realisation that there could be guards waiting just in case. "Hey guys. What do we do if the Southern blockheaded army decide to put guards at the ice castle just as a precaution?" They both looked at me. My guess is, neither of them had thought about that possibility. "Then we need to be ready for them. We also need to stay alert while we make our way through the forest." Elsa ordered. With that, we began to make our way to the ice castle.

Ending this one here. Sorry it's shorter, hopefully next chapter will be longer. Let me know what you think so far and don't forget to vote! :)