Scene #1 - Travis

(Scene 1 - Setting: Living Room, 1 am)

(Dad sitting on his recliner, watching G-Force on his 89’ box TV, admiring the Mole and guinea pigs on the screen)

DAD: I love you speckles, more than my dead wife. I always have *Sobbing*

(Staircase creaks)

DAD: *Turns around to see Son #2* Didn't I tell you to go to bed!?

SON #2: Yeah, bu- but I’m just getting something to eat.

DAD: I already fed you.

SON #2: Dad that was three days ago, you gave me a can of half eaten black beans, a single slice of bread, the cob from a corn stock, and a gallon of milk.

 DAD: Hey! That food costs a lot of money, I earned that from a lot of hard work out in the streets, I didn't have to spend it all on you. That gallon of milk was expensive.

SON #2: Dad I can’t drink the milk, I’m lactose intolerant.

DAD: So what, drink it anyway, it's called being a man.

SON #2: I’m only 12.

DAD: Exactly *stands up*, that is why you are a failure. Now go back to your room!

(Son sprints back to his room)

DAD: - and no food for 3 more days, *sits down and looks back at the TV screen*. (Really drunk creepy voice) Now do you see speckles, I can’t live with these peasants anymore, they’re only standing between us. I’ve already disposed of one of them, she questioned my obsession with you, she called it sick, and unacceptable, but I didn’t let her stand in the way of our unconventional love for eachother. I will rid this world of anyone who thinks they will put a stop to our destiny. We will be the rulers of this universe. Remember, first Colorado, then the world. *Kisses TV screen then passes out*