Tyler's Jealousy

Tyler

I watched as Rakim and his girlfriend, Jasmine, both walked down the halls of Rockside High School.

Jasmine and Rakim were flirting with eachother, but the thing is...I was right next to them, I was standing next to Rakim though. Not really a fan of Jasmine unlike every other blind fuck at my school.

"Aw, baby I love you!" Jasmine said, kissing Rakim on the lips. Rakim kissed her back and I felt my heart break a little more.

I couldn't handle anymore of this shit, honestly, yeah I'm jealous of Jasmine but who wouldn't be when she has somebody like Rakim?!

"Hey guys, I'mma go. Peace." I said, Rakim "Peace Ty" Rakim waved, "Bye." Jasmine said with a slight attitude.

I started walking away to just hang out alone like usual.

I saw Jah and Stoke walking down the hall, Stoke had his girlfriend next to him and Jah was just kinda....there.

Me and Jah basically have the same problem, we have a crush on our best friend but they have a girlfriend.

I sighed and heard the bell ring. Everyone scurried to class.

I got to class and set my things down. I wasn't really paying attention. I was looking out the window. Well, looking out the window and day dreaming about Rakim, duh.

Anyway, fast forward to after school, I was walking to the park with Rakim because we always go to the park after school and hang out.

Well um, today, heh, Jasmine's stanky booty ass somehow managed to get Rakim to bring her along with!

This nigga really brought his girl on the ONLY time we get to hang out 'cause Jasmine is always on his dick... literally. Lucky bitch.

I tried not to show my attitude because if I wanted to win Rakim's heart then I should be respectful to his girl. Right?

Well no matter how nice I am to her she always has an attitude with me. Like what did I do????

As we all three sat on the swings, Rakim and Jasmine were flirting back and fourth and I felt awkward just sitting there...watching them flirt.

I sighed quietly and took out my phone and began scrolling through Instagram.

I looked over....yup, still flirting.

I was honestly fighting back the urge to just get up, grab my shit, and go home.

Me and Rakim go to the park to hang out like we did before he got a girlfriend, but now, we can't do that because he's so damn in love that he brought the problem with us.

They started a full on make-out session in this bitch. I put my legs up to my chest in the swing and hugged my knees.

I put in my earbuds and just listened to music at full volume to block out their nasty ass moans.

Ya know, I could be at home beating my dick because my mom still at work anyway but I'm stuck here. Watching my crush make out with a chapped lipped hoe.

It was fifteen minutes later when I finally got tired of this shit.

I stood up, "Aye I'mma head home. I'll cya tomorrow or whatever." I kinda rolled my eyes and walked away before Rakim could say anything to me.

I got home and took my keys out my bookbag.

I unlocked the front door and closed the door, locked it behind me and walked up to my room and decided I should probably get a start on my homework....fuck.