ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ʙᴀsᴛᴀʀᴅs

Tyler

Me and Rakim were walking down the hallways when we saw Stoke and Jah making out.

I swear we all thought Stoke was straight...

At least Jahseh got his mans.

I didn't because I'm too scared to ask him now.

I'm definitely asking him on the last day of school though.

I would love to be Rakim's boyfriend and maybe even husband when we're older.

Plus, ever since Jasmine finally hopped off, Rakim and I have been doing everything together.

Also did I mention for a short nigga he strong as hell?

Damn...now that scares me into thinking how strong Stoke or Jah is because Jah is like....the size of a fucking freshman even though we're all seniors.

But anyway skip to the gay part of today.

Me and Rakim were walking down the hallway when Jahmier's bitchass knocked my books out my hands.

Rakim looked even more pissed then me.

"The fuck you finna do about it nigga?" Jahmier asked.

"Anything but let you push my nigga around." Rakim said, I wanted to stop Rakim because I don't want him in trouble.

"Rakim, don't, I don't want you in trouble. Plus if you get into to many fights you can get held back." I said.

Rakim looked at me and then back at Jahmier, "Pussy nigga." Jahmier said.

I raised an eyebrow, "Jahmier, just because I stopped Rakim from hitting you doesn't mean either of us are a pussy. We just don't waste our chances of passing on niggas like you that wanna be held back." I snapped.

"Shut the fuck up faggot, go back to riding Rakim's dick like you always do. You always need Rakim or somebody else to protect you and you can never stand up for yourself." Jahmier shot at me.

"I love how much of a hypocrite you are. Just yesterday I saw you making out with Sheyaa but then you have the balls to call me a faggot like you don't like dick yourself." I smirked.

He sucked his teeth, "Be lucky I not gonna punch you, ugly ass nigga." He said, walking away.

Rakim started laughing, "Did you really see him and Sheyaa making out?" He asked, I nodded while laughing along.

He helped me pick up my books and we continued walking down the hall.

The bell rang and we both ran to our class.

(-🌼 Timeskip 🌼-)

It was after school for the day when the whole crew met up.

We all went to the park because we're bored and that's where we usually go.

We all sat at a bench, Jahseh was resting his head on Stokeley's shoulder.

Symere and Jordan were holding hands.

Micheal and Jarad were being all soft with eachother.

And so where the other couples.

I felt alone because the person I like may not even like me.

But I wore a smile anyway because I was in a good mood and I will refuse to let my sadness affect my mood and everyone's around me.

(ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER NOW AT THIS POINT I'M JUST ASKING FOR PropertyOfRocky TO SHANK ME)