eEf

~'|•>•|'~ mangle pov ~'|•>•|'~

I found a door that didn't want to open, so opened it. (A/n: mangle isa girl and has major anger issues ;w;) when I did, I heard a loud thud. ''h-h-helo??'' I said shyly. I heard muffling and noises on the floor, so I causally walked over. ''ohhhhhhhh maaiiiii gwaaaaaaaaad'' i said. He was a little bunny, all tied up in a chair. I felt my anger rise, I could tell he noticed my anger, and started to cri, and I felt bad for scaring him, so I picked him up and brought him out of the little room he was trapped in. His eyes widened, has his ears suddenly were tinted red, so I put him down, and tried to release him from the damn chair he was stuck to. I got him free, but then gasped, for the ropes cut into his skin making him bleed. He was still crying, so I took the tape off of his mouth has I saw him try to speak, in which surprisingly succeed. ''th-th-thank u-u...'' was all he said before grabing his head in I guess pain? '' are u ok?'' I asked worried.

~'|•<•|'~ plushtrap pov ~'|•>•|'~
'am I ok!?' I thought madly. Do I look ok?! Through my arms I just glared at her ( a/n: as I was writing this bit, the meme 'rlly niga?' came into my mind oml. No offense if any taken btw ;w;)  with eyes that said, 'rlly. U rlly think I'm ok?!'. She got the message and just hugged me lightly. It actually helped, surprisingly. I stopped crying, and looked up at her to see that she was not looking at me anymore, but looking into the distance, her eyes were both black with white pupils, but nao, one was yellow with a red pupil, the other one was still black but the pupil was glowing yellow. I booped her lightly, bringing her back into reality. She looked at me, eyes normal, picked me up gently, and continued walking. (A/n: ifs i as nots tells u yets buts theys ares alls humans) she stopped by a yellow door, and knocked on it. A yellow chicken nugget xD. *Beep* take two = a yellow chicken with bandages over her hands came to the door. I tried to shrink into the person who was holding me, me having trust issues, didn't trust dA cHiCkEn.  The chickens eyes lit up as she screamed, ''AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!''. making me flinch then cri bc of the pain in my head, I tried to cover my ears to block the noise, which didn't help as I started shaking.

~'|•<•|'~ da chicken nugget pov - take two - witherd chica pov ~'|•>•|'~
''AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!'' I screamed. I saw the little guy flinch before starting to cri, holding his ears trying to block the noise,failing to do so, started shaking. I instantly covered my mouth. 'oh no wut did I do...' i thought. Mangle looked at me with a death stare, which scared the living hell out of me, while I whispered ''sowwy...'' . She stopped staring at me more concerned about the little guy, moving me aside, laying him on my bed. (A/n: YUS THEY ALL HAVE THEIR OWN ROOMS-)  'i hope he's ok' I thought.

I hopes u liked this chapter, plz no hate for slow update •^•, anywho, stay tuned for more chapters soonish. :>>>>>>>>>

.

.

.

.

.

Keep scrolling...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ok I'll let u end the chapter nao >:'>