Chapter 1 "Just friends"

Today is a new start to 10th grade I have to focus on my studies and make A's *Ava says to herself as and is walking down the hall* , Hey Ava ! *she hear some one call her name*. Ava doesn't know who this is as she turns she says "yes" and it's Meg .oh hey Meg how have you been ?! *Ava says excitedly*. Ava and Meg have been friends for only 1 and a half years) good how was your summer mine was awesome *meg says* well I didn't do much all I did was sleep *As Ava giggles threw her sentence. Meg laughs also , well I went to the beach and It was in California !! , Meg says excitedly. Wow isn't that far you traveled that much ! (where Ava and Meg live is in San Antonio,tx) yes.. *meg looks at the time on her watch* omg were going to late for class let's go ! . Are you in my class , Ava says . Maybe I need to check do you have math right know . Yes .. Ava says , well then we do let's go we're late . Ewww I hate math *Ava frowns* you'll get the hang of it don't worry know come on .
as Meg and Ava are walking to class and Ava opens the door and sees a boy with slight back blond hair and with a piercing on his lip and a shirt that's says "I'm not cute I'm punk rock" and with torn up jeans she knew who that was exactly . Luke! , Ava says puzzled . *Luke looks at Ava* Ava is that you !! , Luke says smiling . Ava sits next to him . I thought you moved three years ago ?! Ava says excitedly . Well we moved back *Luke smiles at Ava and Ava smilesk back* . Meg just looks at Ava with a weird look And says "ummm Ava I thought we were going to sit next to each other" . Well I'm sorry bit we can sit next it each their in a different class , Ava says . As class is starting Ava is just watching the teacher when Luke passes her a note saying "sit with me in lunch okay we can catch up :)" , Ava looks at Luke and smiles and nods .
When class is over Ava waits for Meg to get out of class also but when Meg comes out she looks at Ava and smiles . Ava do you have a boyfriend that you never told me about , Meg says happily . Wait what no *Ava blushes* , yes then who's that guys what was his name again it was..Luke . Well he is just an old friend ... *Ava looks down smiling* Yeah right then why are you blushing *meg laughs* tell me the story of how you guys became "best friends" ?! .