"Just friends" Chapter 1(part 2)

Well me and Luke have been friends since kinder garden threw 6th grade but in 7th grade he moved to Australia for three years and we hardly even talked we were the "unbreakable duo" as Ava is talking Meg laughs "you guys were friends for that long and no kiss at all"
*meg says smiling* . No! We are just friends I never looked at it that way *Ava blushes* .
As time flies it's finally lunch time and she was looking for Luke And she sees him sitting down alone and she walks up to him and sits down . Hey Luke you wanted to Catch up *Ava smiles* . Luke look at Ava smiling "yeah" , well how was Australia ?! . It was great , i actually made a band ,Luke smiles . Really!, Ava says . Can I hear a song ? *Ava asks , of course you can , *Luke hands over a MP3 player to Ava and as Ava puts on the head phones Luke says this one is called "voodoo doll" And while Ava is
listening to it she says " this is really good you guys deserve to be famous" .
Luke laughs "really" , really! *Ava says* yeah well all we do is post stuff on youtube *Luke says smiling * what's the name of your band ?! *Ava asks* well it's called "5 seconds of summer" , really I think I've heard about it before "really" . Yeah , well I don't mean to be noisy but where are the other band members do they go to this school ? *Ava asks* , " yes" he says . Then where are they ? ' here they come know *Luke points his finger in back of Ava* . "Hey Luke" Ashton says , "sup" Calum , "Hi" Michael says , Hey guys this is Ava *Luke points at Ava* , "oh so you're Ava Luke couldn't shut up about you , Michael said , *Ava eyes widen and she blushed also Luke blushed * well I should go you guys probably want "guy time" Ava said .