Caught

"Mhmhmh." Roman let out a moan as Cora's crying was screeching through the baby monitor.
R- "Baby can you get her?"
B- "I.. I get her every morning, it's your turn."
R- "I don't want to I need more time in bed."
Brittney slides out of bed naked from the night before, thinking to herself "Roman can't even fuck properly anymore let alone be a dad."
R- "Damn Britt you look sexy!" As Roman looks at Brittney walking to get her house coat.
Britt looks over to give Roman a disappointing look but instead sees him rubbing his morning wood.
R- "Want to help when you come back?"
B- "No I need to make the kids breakfast." Britney says with little care.
  Once Brittney is finished changing Cora she walks into the kitchen to start the stove and set up for breakfast.
B- "Every morning is the same, wake up get Cora make breakfast wake the kids and get ignored by Roman. I thought we were a forever thing.." Brittney thinks in silence to herself
R- "Britt. What's wrong?"
B- "Nothi.." Roman cuts her off by grabbing her Brest through her coat.
B- "ROMAN! What are you doing I said no already!"
R- "Comon Britt you wouldn't leave me with morning wood? Let me just get a little?"
Roman disregarding Brittneys request slides his hand over her clit and starts to rub with his other hand on her tit, thrusting on her back.
Britt moves her hips trying not to moan.
Roman starts to moan thrusting harder and faster.
R- "Holy shit, Ahh ahh!" Roman nuting on Brittneys back.
R- "Omg Baby your so amazing." As Roman kisses Britt and walks back to the bedroom.
B- "Great. Cum on my ass and the boys will be down any second!"

   K- "HI MOM!" Kane says with excitement seeing the eggs and bacon on the table for him and Noah.
B- "Hi Honey, is Noah awake yet?" Brittney asks trying to keep Kane in front of her not letting him see Romans cum.
K- "No his door is shut and I didn't know if I should wake him. Should I get him now?" Kane asks starring at the bacon. 
B- "No it's fine I'll get him you start to eat." Brittney rubbing kanes head making sure he doesn't look at her back as she walks away.
As Britt approaches Noah's room she try's her best to spread out romans cum so it doesn't look so obvious.
B- "Knock knock." Brittney whispers as she opens Noah's door a crack
N- "Brittney! Ohh hey yah I'll be down in a second." Noah says in a quick attempt of grabbing his blankets and getting back under them.
B- "Ok see you down there." Brittney says in a surprised voice not knowing how to comprehend what she just saw.
B- "Holy shit! Did I just see Noah jerking off?"
Brittney mutters under her breath back pressed against the door.
B- "That- That was kinda hot." Brittney says and at the same time feels her pussy getting a little wet.
B- "No, I can't I'm his mom I shouldn't be having feeling like this." As Brittney stands at the door thinking of Noah jerking off.
B- "I have to." And without control without any other thought Brittney swings open Noah's door to find him sitting on his bed still naked but with a red face.
N- BRITTNEY... ummm
I'm getting changed wait!" Noah says again frantically trying to cover his not so small cock  up (according to Brittney).
B- "it's ok don't be shy." Brittney says in a seducing voice walking slowly towards Noah.
N- "Umm Brittney whaaaat are you doinggg?" Noah says in a nervous voice.
B- "its time for are breakfast." Brittney says as she undoes her housecoat sitting next to Noah placing her hand on his partly exposed thigh.
Noah completely frozen not sure what to say.
B- "Can I?" Brittney says as she slowly moves her hand under the blanket looking for Noah's cock.
Noah trying hard no the get hard
N- "Brittney I'm not sure ifffff."
Cut off instantly as Brittney finds his cock.
B- "Holy crap Noah your actually.. actually big..!" Brittney says with surprise and excitment!"
Noah not able to resist the feeling any more let's out a deep and loud moan falling back on his bed.
N- "Please don't stop please don't stop it feels so good!"
B- "I won't but make this fast your real food is getting cold." as Brittney sits up on Noah's legs jerking Noah off by her pussy.
Noah without control letting out moans reaches up to touch Brittneys face and bring her down for a kiss.
B- "let me make you explode on me Noah do it give me a load." Brittney says as she jerks fast on Noah's dick.
N- "Shut up and keep going." Noah says with a moan. Brittney gets a little more wet when Noah talks mean to her. Brittney leans down and kisses Noah no tongue jerking him harder and faster.
N- "Fuck you!" Noah says out of no were and slaps Brittneys ass making it giggle and making Brittney gasp. Noah pulls Brittneys head down and sticks his tough in her mouth making out with her aggressively.
B/N- "aaughh mhm!"
Brittney and Noah both moaning louder and louder kissing more and more aggressively until Noah can't hole back any longer.
B- "Hahah OMG NOAH!" Noah's cum pushed between them all the way to Brittney tits.
N- " hole shit, omg Brittney that.. that was amazing." Slapping her ass one more time.
B- " ok wipe yourself off quick and go get breakfast DO NOT tell Roman ok!"
N- "I won't tell him as long and you keep waking me up.." Noah says as he smiles and gives Brittney one more kiss.
Brittney stands up re ties her coat and walks out of Noah's room smiling her pussy wetter then Roman has made it in a while.