Both my boys

After a long day of filming Roman and Brittney pulled into the driveway tired and ready for bed.
R- "Hey babe, I'm going to have a shower want to join?" Roman said as be rubbed the bulge growing in his pants.
B- "Sure let me just make sure the kids are in bed." Brittney winking as she stepped out of the GTR. Brittney has been thinking of Noah and how she would please him next and she needed a rough fuck.
Brittney poked her head into Kane's room to make sure he was asleep then Cora and finally her favourite, Noah's room.
B- "Noah? You still up?" Brittney whispered as she opened his door.
N- "Yeah want to come give me a good night kiss?" Noah said as he pulled back his blanket exposing his half hardened cock.
B- "I'll be up in 20 minutes I need to put your dad to bed first." Brittney walked over to Noah's bed.
N- "Be quick I don't want to wait." Noah said as he placed his hand on Brittneys ass
B- "I'll save myself for you." As Brittney kissed Noah.
Back in the shower Roman was getting out the lube and condoms ready for his little Britt.
B- "hey handsome." Brittney was standing in the door no top on just her tight black leggings.
R- "Come here beautiful I've been waiting." Roman slipes on his condom and steps into the shower hot water hitting his back.
Brittney now horny and thinking of Noah pulls off her pants and steps into the shower her pussy shaved and nipples hard.
B- "Fuck me slow I don't want to wake the kids." Wrapping her arms around Romans neck slowly kissing him.
R- "I want to hear you shout I don't care about the kids." Roman picking Brittney up and placing her back against the wall starting to kiss her neck.
B- "I love you Roman." Brittney letting out small moans as he kisses her neck
Roman moving his cock to Brittneys pussy sliding the tip into place.
R- "Are you ready Britt?"
B- "Yah keep is slow." Brittney closing her eyes thinking of Noah's dick.
R- "ahh Britt." Roman starts to thrust and moan
R- "Brittney holy crap your so good." Roman moaning slowly thrusting in and out of Brittney.
B- "Yes Roman feel me." Brittney starting to moan louder and louder as Roman starts to speed up. Brittney feels Roman's dick inside of her feels his lips on her neck.
B- "Roman omg keep going like this YESSS!" Brittney feels her pussy starting to cum as Roman Fucks her balls deep and fast.
Both Roman and Brittney letting out uncontrollable moans feeling each other's bodies.
R- "I'm close Brittney I'm close!" Roman moans as he is thrusting into Brittney rough and fast. The shower full of there moans.
R- "Get on your knees quick!" Roman drops Brittney and pulls off his condom.
B- "Comon Roman cum on me." Brittney opens we mouth and sticks out her tough waiting for Romans load to hit her.
R- "Ahh ahh hhhaaa FUCK!" Roman covers Brittney face in his cum shooting some down her throat wiping the rest off on her lips.
B- "holy shit babe that was a lot."  Brittney standing up and kissing Roman licking what cum she can reach off her face.
R- "I love you Britt now wipe off and I'm going straight to bed." Roman let's out a deep breath as he leaves the shower.
Brittney turning off the water and grabbing a towel.
B- "Only round one.." she thinks to herself smiling and slipping a second condom under her towel.
   Brittney only wearing a towel left the bathroom to see Roman already in bed passed out.
B- "Good no interruptions for me."
On her way up the stairs she starts to think how Noah will fuck her? How hard will he be? Brittney still wet from the shower slowly opened Noah's door.
N- "Ready for a real fuck?" Noah making fun of Roman lasting 10 minutes.
B- "Of course!" Brittney drops the towel in the door exposing her beautiful breasts and clean pussy.
N- "holy fuck Britt your so... Perfect!" Noah throwing off him blanket slowly jerking off as Brittney makes her way to his bed.
B- "So, what do you want to do to me first?" As she moves her hand into his dick.
N- "Start with blowing me?" Noah pushing Brittneys head down.
B- "Don't cum to fast I brought a condom." Brittney kisses Noah's tip and slowly starts down his shaft.
N- "ahhh ahh god damn BRITTNEY!" Noah again not expecting the amount of pleasure Brittney can give him.
B- "mhhh you like that?" Brittney takes a breath and swallows his pre cum.
N- "Do I ever." Noah pushing her head down letting out moans.
B- "Want to eat me out?" Brittney asks again swallowing Noah's pre cum.
N- "Get up here." Noah pushes Britt onto the bed by smacking her ass making it a little red.
N- "Lay on your back and feel me your son eating you out." Yet again Brittney finds more pleasure in what Noah says her pussy starting to drip cum.
B- "Noah ohh Noah yess yess keep going YESS OHH NOAH!!" Brittney with no control starts to moan loud and her pussy ready to cum.
Noah licks more aggressive Brittney running her fingers through his hair letting out loud and long moans.
B- "AHHH NOAHH IM CUMMINGGG!!"
Brittney starting to shack feeling her pussy explode with pleasure Noah not stoping just licking more aggressive. Brittney terrified Roman heard her orgasm clamps her hand over her mouth not able to push Noah away.
Finally Noah pulls away Brittney still shaking from her orgasm.
B- "Oh my god shit Noah what if your dad heard!!" Brittney taking deep breaths shocked Noah was able to do that.
N- "You taste good bitch." Noah not paying attention I what Brittney just said.
B- "You can't let me cum that loud serious you dad could hear." Brittney trying to act like she didn't want more.
N- "were is the condom?" Noah says as he places his hands on Brittneys tits squeezing them.
B- "It's it's umm on the towel." Brittney still surprised of how Noah made her cum she had never orgasmed like that before. And it was from her husbands SON.
B- "Bring me the condom I'll put in on for you." Brittney said starting to bring herself together.
Noah stood next to the bed as Britt, chest down puts on Noah's condom.
B- "There. Now Noah if you get carried away I will have to leave I can't have Roman hearing me scream. Do you understand?" Noah without saying anything jump onto the bed and lays on Brittneys back just below her pussy.
N- "I understand but I will get my fun right?" Noah pushing his tip on Brittneys opening and squeezing her ass.
B- "You can have fun just take it slow. Please." Brittney wanted Noah to go rough and fuck her crazy but she new Roman would hear her cumming.
N- "Ok Britt here we go." Noah pushing his dick into Brittneys pussy Noah collapsing ontop of her Brittneys mouth dropping as his penis was surprisingly bigger then Romans.
B- "He is only 15 how the hell is it bigger then his dads!!" Brittney was in shock and couldn't help but let out deep moans as Noah slowly went deeper into her.
N- "How does that feel?" Noah now all the way inside Brittney laying ontop of her.
B- "Fucking massive!"
N- "good." Noah pulled out and dropped himself ontop of Brittney making her gasp
B-"Ahh Noah Jesus it's so good!" Brittney moans increased steadily as Noah pushed in and out faster and harder.
Noah's room filled with grunts and moans.
N- "get up, I want to see your beautiful face as I pound into you." Noah slapping Brittney ass Turing it all red.
B- "You feel so good honey keep going deeper." Brittney wrapping her legs around Noah's back pulling him into her. Agin Noah's room filled with moans from both Brittney and Noah.
N- "Shit Britt I'm going to cum were shou—." Noah without warning fills his condom inside Brittney. Noah collapsing onto Brittney again moaning and starting to suck on Brittneys nipple.
B- "Ahhhh shit honey." Brittney and Noah laying on each other taking deep breaths Noah's now soft dick still inside Brittney.
B- "Ok I have to go flush the condom down the toilet so your dad doesn't find it. And Noah I love you." Brittney stands up puts on her towel and kisses Noah good night.
N- "Britt?
B- "Yes Noah?
N- "See you tomorrow."
Noah smiling and winks at Brittney who's ass is exposed. Brittney can't help it smiling back and quickly leaves the room.