In a rush

It had been a few weeks sense Brittney and Noah secretly fooled around and Brittney had tried to forget about It by fucking Roman more and talking less to Noah. But every time her and Roman has sex she thought of Noah how he was the same size as Roman even tho he was younger... maybe even bigger Brittney kept thinking.

   R- "HEY Britt were are you?" Roman yelled across the house.
B- "Getting ready." Brittney yelled back as she pulled up her panties and leggings looking in the mirror and not wanting to stop playing with herself.
R- "My Dad is waiting outside hurry. I'll get the boys!" Roman running around looking for extra batteries for his camera and Noah.
R- "Were is Noah?" Roman thought to himself.
R- "NOAH??"
N- "Yeah im cumming give me a sec!"
Brittney heard  this as she walked out of the bathroom trying to not make herself look red and wet.
B- "Noah.. cumming.."
B- "Honey, Roman I'll get Noah you go to the truck and I'll be down in a second."
"Knock knock" Brittney waited for a response from Noah in the upstairs bathroom.
N- "Yah dad I'll be out in a second hold on."
B- "It's me.." Brittney put her ear to the door and listened.
Noah opened  the door quick and had his pants down to his knees with his cock fully erect pointing at Brittney.
B- "OH my Noah we don't have time for this we need to go now."
Noah without saying a word grabbed Brittney by her shirt and pulled her into the bathroom.
N- "Noah we really can't do this one because I'm your mom and tww- Noah pushes his hand agents Brittneys mouth not letting her finish her excuse.
N- "Remember are promise? You be my little slut and I don't tell dad how you walked into my room and touched me." Noah said as he moved Brittneys hand down and on to his cock.
B- "Noah, Your dad and grandpa are outside and in a rush. If I do this you need to promise
to make it quick and do NOT cum on my face you need to finish in the toilet. Ok?"
N- "Ok deal." Brittney not breaking eye contact with Noah went onto her knees kissing Noah's tip causing Noah to through his head back.
N- "What are you to me Britt?"
B- "We don't have time for you to make a fantasy just cum ok?"
Noah pushing away from Brittneys face.
N- "Fuck that, your mine and you better say it."
B- "Noah really, please make this fast if your father fiii" Noah not wanting to hear Brittney talk stuffed her mouth with his cock causing her to gage and chock.
B- "OMG Noah don't..." agin Noah thrusted into Brittneys mouth not letting her complain just letting her gage and choke.
N- "What was that? Oh sorry can't hear you." Noah says as he pushes Brittneys head into his cock Brittney not able to breathe gaging and trying not to let her spit and Noah's pre cum fall onto her clothes. Finally Noah pulls out and tell Brittney to stand up.
B- "Noah we can keep doing this just be gentle I can't fucking breath when you to that." Brittney stats as she stands wiping all of her spit of of her face.
N- "stand against the wall bitch." Noah says slapping Brittneys ass. Brittney is in shoke of how Noah is treating her she likes being dominated but by Noah... She doesn't know if it's even more hot.
B- "what are you going to do to me, your little slut?" Brittney isn't sure why she is liking the aggressive sex so much.
N- "Stand agents the wall face me." Noah commands. Once Brittney is we're Noah wants her Noah grads her tits and squeezes them making Brittney let out small moans Brittney starts to slowly jerk off Noah fast and faster.
R- "BRITT NOAH?" Roman called
R- "WE NEED TO GO WERE ARE YOU?"
B- "WERE COMING NOAH NEEDED HELP WITH SOMTHING!" Brittney and Noah we're frozen waiting.
R- "Ok hurry please!"
Brittney was looking towards the door and without warning Noah starting dry humping Brittney through her leggings.
B- "Yes Noah cum for me fuck me fast."
N- "I'm close keep going."  Noah grabbing Brittneys ass squeezing making her gasp and let our small moans.
N- "Ahhh BRITTNEY FUCK ahhh!!" Noah came between Brittneys legs his cum dripping down her black leggings.
B- "Ok quick go out to the truck I need to switch pants."
N- "No I want to see how you fit that ass in your leggings..." Noah still hard even tho he just exploded over Brittney.
B- "Ok but let's hurry."