Chapter 3

It's been 2 days since my performance. I was looking through my schedule when I realized they've given me the wrong one. The date and month was completely off. I was going to call my manager about it but I decided to just go to the company and take care of it myself.

I got ready and started driving to bighit. It was pretty early and I didn't want to bother my team or manager.

It was 8:15 am.

I walked into the building and made my way to the front desk. I spoke to the lady about my schedule and she told me to wait while she got me my actual schedule.

I sat down and took out my phone to play a few games while waiting. I heard multiple foot steps but I didn't bother to pay attention.

While looking down at my phone I saw there were a group of legs standing in front of me. I looked up and saw the faces of the BTS members including my ex.

Jungkook.

"Hi y/n it's been a long time since we've seen you." Jin said while I stood up placing my phone in my back pocket of my jeans. he pulled me in for a hug I hugged him back.

"Yea I've been pretty busy recently ever since I released my first song, how are you guys." I forced a fake smile while I hugged every member but Jungkook.

I just sent him a nod.

"We've been good I guess just a little tired from practice and stuff but good." Taehyung said while smiling back at me .

"Why are you here so early?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh I was given the wrong schedule so I'm here to get my new one" I replied back.

"Here you go miss" said the lady handing me my schedule.

"Thank you" i said then bowed .

"Well I need to get going but it was nice to see you guys." Then I hugged the members one last time before leaving. I was about to walk away when I felt a grip on my wrist.

"Can we talk for a second please" Jungkook said still gripping my wrist.

I turned to face him. All the members had their eyes on us.
"5 minutes" I said as he released his grip on my wrist as I followed behind him.

I wanted to know what he had to say but one thing for sure I wasn't getting back together with him.

Edited