Chapter 4

We walked into the recording studio and we both sat down. Before he said anything he just sat their looking at me I saw his eyes started to get watery.

I didn't know what he was thinking but I could see as our eyes met he saw pain in my eyes. He cleared his throat and spoke up breaking the silence .

"I'm sorry" he said as a tear ran down his cheek. I wanted to be there for him I wanted to comfort him and hug him but I couldn't.

I can't.

I shouldn't.

I put my hand on the table as i thought he was going to do as well but instead he tried reaching for my hand I quickly placed my hand on my lap instead. I tried avoiding eye contacting as I stared at the ground I felt a tear Run down my cheek.

I'm quickly wiped it away.

"Jungk-" I said before I was interrupted.

"Do you hate me ?" He said as more tears ran down his cheek.

"I don't hate you I could never hate you or anyone" I said wiping the tears away with my hoodies sleeve .

"I still love you y/n what happ-" I interrupted him I knew where this was going.

"Jungkook please don't . Just let things be." I said as I got up ready to leave.

Jungkook got up and made his way towards me and hugged me .

"Please y/n I'm sorry I didn't mean to cheat on you I was drunk and it just happened If I could go back and fix it I would" he said while tears ran down his cheeks. He held onto me tighter .

I knew this would be the last hug. So I hugged him back.

Placing my arms around his neck as his were around my waist holding me tight.

"Does this mean we're together again y/n" he asked .

"No Jungkook we can't be together anymore . You shouldn't use the fact you were drunk as an excuse we both need to move on. It's for the best." After saying that I let go of the hug but he still held onto me .

"I need to leave Jungkook" I tried pushing him away but he wouldn't budge.

"Wait y/n can I ask for one last thing before you leave." He said holding onto me.

"What is it Jungkook" I replied back

"Can i kiss you " he said.

Edited