Australia

Hey, this is my first ever story so help me out along the way. Just tell me a few things so I can make it better. So thanks for reading and ENJOY!

Louis POV.

In the beginning of my Senior year me and my best friend Liz asked our parents to let us take a week long trip to Australia.

We begged for 9 straight months before they gave in and arranged a trip for the two of us.

Today we woke up bright and early to leave for our 9 o'clock flight. Our parents drove us there, we said our last goodbyes and headed to the plane.

* * *

We landed in Sydney 4 hours later. It is now around 2 by the time we get to our hotel.

We checked in, and headed to our room.

"Are you as excited for this week as much as I am?" Liz asked. While un-packing her suit case.

"Definitely, I can't wait to walk around the streets and beaches of Australia with my best friend in the entire world!!" I said.

She laughed and headed into the bathroom. I walked over to the window and looked over the site. It was truley beautiful.

"Come on Lou get changed, we don't got all day!" Liz shouted.

"I'm going. Jeeze we literally just got here" I shouted back.

She turned around and walked back in the bathroom.

I grabbed my swimming truncks and got changed.

About 15 minuets later we were finally ready to head down to the beach. The beach was just across the street so it wasn't a long journey to get there. Thank god, I wouldnt last if I had to walk that far.

"Jeeze, this is crowded" I exclaimed.

"Well it is the summer, let's go find a spot" Liz said.

I followed her until we came across a spot just big enough to fit our stuff.

I dropped our bags down and we started to lay our towels down. We started to un-pack our beach stuff, and started to chat.

Time went by faster then I expected. I didn't even notice a huge amount of people left, and a new group joined on the side of us.

And let me tell you, holy crap, those boys are fit. Just saying. They started laughing and look to be having a good time.

I kind of wish we had more friends that could of joined us, but whatever.

After awhile of noticing the boys presence , I saw the curly haired boy causually looking over my way here and there. It was kind of freaking me out. Did I have something on my face?

I looked over at Liz, who was of course on her phone taping away. I leaned over and said.." Do you see the curly haired boy of there next to us?"

She nodded and carefully glanced over to get a good sight of the boy.

"Yeah, what about him?"she said weirdly.

"He keeps staring at me, its kind of creepy" I said softly.

"Well maybe he thinks your cute or something, dont let it bother you though"she said kindly. And went back to what she was doing before.

I just nodded and tried to keep my eyes away from his direction. Which was hard, because he was the one I was thinking about. And I havent even said one word to that boy.

This is my first story so I'm sorry it sucks:(