Chapter 2

"Hey Samy. Wake up. Hello. Wake up!!"

After I heard a familiar loud voice, I woke up, and I saw Glamy.

"What the heck are you doing here and how did you get inside?"

"I have a spare key silly, but don't worry I'm the only one who can have it."

"Then why did you wake me up?"

"Because you're coming with me to buy groceries."

"Fine."

After we ate breakfast from the hotel, we went straight to the store. I took a basket and I started walking in the first lane to look for my needs.

"Do you want me to get you anything or give you a list of your needs?"

"No thanks, I already have a list."

《List》

2 Boxes of Milk
1 Pack of Sliced bread
1 Bottle of Strawberry Jam
4 Packs of Chips
5 Boxes of Juice

《End of the list》

"This is all you need?"

"Well that's only the food section, the rest is in the back of the paper."

《Back of the list》

2 Black Pens
2 Red Pens
2 Green Pens
4 Highlighters
1 Pack of colored pens
1 Pack of colored pencils
5 Note books
1 Pack of pencils
2 Erassers
1 Sharpener
1 Pack of colored papers
1 Pack of short bond papers
1 Pack of long bond papers

《End of list》

"Wow you are so organized."

"Thank you."

"You know, your brother really needs you, he's a total mess without you."

"I know, but he already have a girlfriend, and I believe she can take good care of my brother."

"Aww, is wittle Samy jeawous because she's not her bwothers favowite giwl anymore?"

"Stop teasing you're not good at baby talking."

After taking all our needs we went to the counter and to the back of the line.

"Wait, is that who I think it is?"

"What? Who? Where?"

"Never mind I just thought I saw someone I knew a long time ago."

"Oh we're up next."

After taking the groceries back to my room, Glamy took me to a tour. She took me to some places I know, and to some places I haven't been for awhile.

Most of those places have good memories, and some places have changed. After awhile, I received a message from Kersten.

Kersten: Hey we're sorry we can't visit you today, or any day of this week.