Chapter 3

《Tuesday》

Yesterday was weird, but what matters is that I wasn't humiliated.

Like usual, I took a bath, breakfast and went to school with Glamy.

When we got to the school, I noticed that Josh wasn't around, but I thought he was only late. After awhile, he still hasn't arrived.

"Hey Glamy, why isn't he still here?"

"Who? Oh, your crush."

"Stop teasing!"

"Don't worry he's probably at the Dark Alley."

"Dark Alley like the one we feared when we were younger? What would he even do in there?"

"Nothing! Umm just forget I even told you that."

After the class ended, Glamy went straight to the hotel, leaving me behind. While I was walking at the sidewalk, I noticed someone following me.

When he touched my elbow, I rapidly took his arm and placed my knife on his neck.

"Woah easy I'm just gonna invite you to a dinner."

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Josh!"

"It's alright."

"Why are you here?"

"Because I live in this hotel."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah, actually we're neighbors, but you're too busy to notice."

When we got in the hotel, he took me to a fancy restaurant.

"Why weren't you at school?"

"Oh, do you know where the Dark Alley is? Well, there's a fraternity there, and I just got promoted into a Jack."

"Well congratulations."

"Well ofcourse there is still the princess and big brother but, the princess was long gone so that means I'm second."

"Well what frat is it?"

"The brotherhood, you know, you can join this fraternity, you could even possibly be the princess."

"No thanks, I don't like fraternities."

"Don't worry, with your skills, you will totally be accepted, and if you're scared of getting hurt, you dont have to worry because I can stop them."

"No means no and that's final."

"Well if you change your mind, there's a reunion this friday, the big brother is coming at the Dark Alley."

He then stood up and paid for the food, and he went back to his room, and so I did too.

《Wednesday》

Today is PE, so I whore my comfy clothes and as usual, I went to school with Glamy.

The first class was about dancing, every one got their turns and now it's time for my turn.