41

Minho was sitting on the bench in the moonlight with the most- beautiful smile ever. Jisung could basically melt at the moment.

Howisheminehowisheminehowishemin-

"Jisungie, you thinking about something?"

Minho said while holding Jisung's hand.

"Nothing-"

"You're hands are so cold Jisung!" Minho instantly put Jisung's hands in his pockets as if this whole scenario was planned. Which maybe it was...

"Ack-you don't need to..." Jisung said while looking down. Minho lifted his chin up revealing their faces being inches apart.

"You're really pretty Jisung."

"Haha...n-no I'm not..."

"Then you're cute."

"S-stop it..." Jisung said while giggling. Soft clouds puffed out of his mouth in the cold night.

"Okay I can't do this anymore..." Minho put his hand to his head.

"H-huh?" Jisung asked confused.

Minho grabs Jisung's head and kisses Jisung harder than ever, like he was wanting to do this whole time. Pushing Jisung against a pole, he enters his tongue making Jisung blush, as if he wasn't even blushing like crazy before.

"Min-" Getting shut closed by another kiss even deeper than before, Jisung drops his tense shoulders and closes his eyes. Until he opened them again, eager to see Minho's loving eyelashes. Minho removes his lips with a small drop of saliva and redness leaving Jisung's plump lips. Making Minho want to attack the squirrel, Minho couldn't handle how adorable he was.

"I was going to apologize. Sorry I got carried away..." Minho looked down while still holding Jisung's face close to his.

"I-it's ok..."