Chapter 03

It was the next day, still woken up with a grumpy attituded figure who can't seem to wrap his head around the sudden urge to find that kid who thinks he can rule over him.

"fuck" the male, justin, pronounced waking up with a slight headache.

"watch your language kid" an odd voice passed through the doorway, knowingly it was by either his dad, step-dad if that or brother, any other family relative.

Justin rolled his eyes, caring less about that idiotic statement made, well 'idiotic' for him.

Why is school so important, literally no one gives a flying shit.

A ringing glimpse occurred from the bed side table. The boy aggressively picked up his phone before having to get ready for another whatever kind of day.

"Do you need something?"

"Dude you're late again, when is it going to stop?"

"Honestly, I don't give a flying shit about school, does it matter? No."

The male hung up on the other beyond the other side of the screen before they had another word. Is school even that important, for as long as he cared, he's already damaged.

The physique made his way to all places he had to be before leaving to a hell hole. His clothing style matched his personality.

 His clothing style matched his personality

"Why are you even present?" — n

Attitude with attitude was anger issues, each day was a change within his way he talks, past was an issue and he couldn't change it, but what is thought is that this is who he must be in order to gain the control he wanted.

He got what he wanted, but someone was ruining it, by one person, he wanted to change the fact he was getting zero respect for this act, and he wanted power just like a king would.

The anger inside him boiled, and he wanted the faculty against them, a male.

Is this a kid-less joke or will it turn into something more than getting revenge?