Katrina, Devyn and Xepher

Third person
A few months before
Katrina and Xepher were hanging out at a cafe in downtown Las Angeles, when a girl with light brown hair, and a guy with a man bun (this was before Corey met Elton).

"Devyn, Corey over here" Katrina yelled  across the cafe. Making everyone look at Corey and Devyn.

They walked over to where Katrina and Xepher were sitting. "In side voices please" Corey told Katrina.

"Sorry" Katrina apologized. Devyn's a shy person at times and she doesn't like much attention, so she was blushing from embarrassment.

But to Xepher she looked adorable. "Aww sorry, I forgot you were shy Dev" Katrina hugged devyn.

"It's okay" Devyn said. "Well me and Devyn need to go order our drinks" Corey said grabbing Devyn by the arm.

"Dev, that girl with the colored hair, totally likes you" Corey said. "What no way she's out of my league" Devyn whispered.

"No she's not you perfect for each other, you give off bottom vibes though" Corey said. Devyn blushed "Corey why'd you say that so casually."

"Because a speak straight (gay) facts" Corey explained "well that's why you're gay and lonely" Devyn joked.

Corey gasped dramatically "shut up you bottom" Corey grabbed his drink. "You take that back" Devyn threatened.

"No way" Corey said and ran over to the table with Katrina and Xepher. Devyn slowly walked over to the table after.

As she sat down she blushed realizing she's sitting by Xepher. "Hey I'm Xepher but you can call me Xeph" Xepher said.

"I'm Devyn" Devyn said shyly. "So Kat how are you and your boy toy Sam" Corey asked smirking.

"He's not a 'boy toy' he's my boyfriend" Katrina corrected. "Well shesh okay." Corey said.

"Aye Xeph, Devyn stop being awkward and talk" Katrina said before taking a drink of her Boba tea. "Sorry" Devyn said in a apologetic voice.

"So what's you're favorite color" Xepher asked Devyn. "Yellow" Devyn replied.

______

Katrina phone dinged "guys I gotta go Sam wants me, bye" She spoke before getting up. "I should get home my mom will be home soon" Corey said and got up.

Devyn and Xepher talked for a  2 more hours but they had to leave because the place was closing.

"So, Dev wanna maybe go out sometime, ya know like a date?"

"Yeah sure, I would love to."

____
𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚊

Sam was actually out with Colby to do an exploration video she just wanted to leave Devyn and Xepher alone together. But she was texting Sam.

S-Sam  K-Katrina

S- Hey baby, sorry we couldn't hangout tomorrow

K- It's okay I hung out with a few friends, so I did something today

S- good I'll text you when I'm on my way back

S- love you babe ❤

K- love you too 💗

Katrina just smiled and nuzzled her nose into Sams' hoodie, which she had on. She soon fell asleep.

A few hours before the apocalypse hit

Before went back into the living room she stopped to talk to Devyn and Xepher who started being lovey dovey so she left the kitchen. She got back to the living room and gave Sam a kiss on the cheek and sat down next to him.

Katrina was prepared to protect her family.

Devyn was looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Xepher was ready to kick some zombie ass.

But they all were read to help others.

_____

𝙰/𝙽

𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝙴𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚠 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗... 𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚕, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 😘