This is the Part Where You Run

" Once you start, you don't stop

" Once you start, you don't stop. You'll always be running."

- Derek hale

A dark night, at the Salvatore Boarding School. A girl with bright blue eye and strawberry hair, walking down the wooded area between the cast-iron gates, Hope Mikaelson.

"When we're young, we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain. Good and evil. A savior and a lost cause. But what if the only real difference is who's telling the story? My name is Hope Mikaelson. I come from a long line of the villains in the tales you've heard about vampires, werewolves, witches, and everything in-between. The school behind these gates protects the secrets of people like me. And tonight, under the light of the full moon, we will be opening our doors to someone new."  But what hope didn't know was, there was someone else was joining the Salvatore school, someone who wasn't ever suppost to know about the supernatural, But destiny seems to have other plans for her.

In the back wood of Mystic falls, Virginia

The sound of foot steps and leaf being crunch, and heavy breathing could be heard, But if you listen close enough, Faith Hale heavy breathing wasn't the only thing you could hear that night. In the distance a hollow figure was right behind Faith, to someone else it may look like any other mountain lion, but if you look close enough it's glowing eye would tell you it's anything but a mountain lion. 

The only thing keeping Faith alive right now, was the small bit of light the full moon seems to cast in-between the tree branches. 

A lot of hours later of just running, Faith stop to catch her breath, looking back an not seeing anything, she sat and let a sign escape her lip. "I'm really in some horror movie shit." Faith said. A tear drop trailing down her cheek as she start's to remember her parent's screams, it like she could still hear them telling her to "run, don't stop!" pleading her to not look back. 

She knew that they shouldn't have gone camping, they should of just stayed home, maybe if they did, they would still be alive right now, in their home watching movies, and since she was home school, she didn't have to worry about waking up so early.

The sound of a branch being snap caught Faith attention, making her hold her breath and pulling her back closer to the tree she was sitting next too. Looking behind the tree her back was to and looking around seeing nothing but trees, she sign. What Faith didn't know was that the thing chasing her was right in front of her.

A scream was heard along side a growl, echoing through out the woods.

In the SUV  

Alaric was driving. small sound of music play in the background, while Alaric, Hope, and Landon talk. Rafael was fast asleep due to the trauma of his transformation had done to him.