16

(I originally posted this forgetting this ^ try to be on my level 😂)

It seemed that I wasn't the only one who had gotten hurt today. As I was walking through the lonely dark streets, I see a girl crying with her head in her hands.

I get closer and see that it was someone that I surprisingly knew, Somi. She was whispering stuff as she cries.

I sit next her and speak, "I see that I'm not the only one who's had a bad day."

She looks up with a glare but it softens as she notices who I was. She wipes her teared full face with her arms and sighs.

"I'm sorry that you had to see me like this." She says and I chuckle.

"It's okay, it reminded me that I'm not the only one suffering in this world. Anyway want to share what's wrong?" I asked and she smiles with a scoff.

"Jackson dumped me for Mark." She announces. I frowned but in the inside smiled. They are going to be a good couple.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I said and she scoffs.

"As if you didn't purposely tried to get them together. I knew your plan but I didn't try to stop it, and look where it got me. I'm so foolish." She says.

"I'm really am sorry if I hurt you. Maybe you will find someone who loves soon." I said and she scoffs.

"Enough about me, you stated earlier that you weren't the only one suffering? What happened to you that could've possibly bring suffrage to you?" She asked bitterly as she rubs her eyes with her sleeve.

"I've been lied to by my "family." If that's what they even are. I mean I've been with them for all my life and not once did they mention that I was a supernatural or even someone who is supposed to be the chosen one." I said angrily.

"You're a supernatural?" She asked and I nodded.

"They didn't even tell you? That's some bullshit right there." She says, understanding my situation.

"I'm glad you agree with me." I responded.

"Hey since you probably have no where to stay at do you want to come to my house? I have an extra room." She says and I smile.

"That would be really appreciated." I said and she smiles.

"Hey I'm here to support a friend." Then she stands up and grabs my hand. We then began walking to her house which seemed quite close.

After walking a few blocks we made it to her apartment building. Which seemed to be placed in a decently good looking neighborhood.

We walked in and took the elevator to the fifth floor and passed a few doors then finally stopping in front of her apartment door.

She unlocks her door and we walked in. Her apartment seemed decently big. When you first walk in you are met with her living space. White walls filled with paintings and photo frames. A grey couch in the middle with a tv placed above a white brick fire place. A few plants placed on shelves and the coffee table.

"Welcome to my home, sorry if it's kinda dirty I wasn't expecting anyone coming over." She says as she tries to organize a pile of papers on her coffee table.

"You live alone?" I asked and she nods.

"My parents are gone from the evil spirits filling our homelands so I used the money they saved for me to buy this apartment. Here sit here, I'll get you some tea." She says and I nodded and sat on the surprisingly very comfortable couch.

I sat there taking in the decor of her house. The shelves filled with what seemed like a lot of interesting books. I got interested on them so I stood up and began to check them out.

As I read the titles I got even more curious.

"Thysia?" I said to myself as I grab the brown leather book and skim through the book. I stopped at a random page to be met with something horrifying.

On the page lay a man surrounded by many people in robes with a girl in the middle burning his skin with marks. Luckily unlike before this page had English on it.

"The knight of hell shall sacrifice the angelic offering to her true leader for there she shall possess many power."

I get a closer look at the photo and I noticed the female looked very familiar. Then it dawned on me, it was Somi. I hear foot steps coming closer so I place the book back quickly and rush to sit. But while doing so one of the plants tipped over but thankfully didn't fully fall off the shelf.

"I hope you don't mind that it's green tea. I thought I restocked my tea supplies, but I guess I must've forgot." She says as she places the trey of tea in front of me. I just responded with an awkward chuckle.

This girl is fucking crazy!!!

"Are you okay? You seem a little pale." She says and I cough.

"I'm fine just kinda tired."

"Oh okay here just finish the tea and then we can head to bed." She says as she places the tea in my hand. I awkwardly take a few sips and place it down on the coffee table.

At this point she sat in front of me on a smaller chair. She was drinking her tea as she notices her plant the shelf was tipped over.

"Huh? This wasn't like that when I got here." She says standing up to place it back up.

"Oh uh I think it was tipped over when we got here." I said trying to cover my tracks.

"Really? I don't remember it being like that- unless you tipped it over and your trying to cover it up." She says as she turns around facing me with a strange glint in her eyes.

"Uhh why would I cover that up?" I asked, stuttering.

"I don't know," she says as picks up the book I had earlier and opened it to the page I was on. "Maybe you were snooping around and saw something you weren't supposed to see." She says shutting the book and places it back then looking at me with an evil look.

"I Uhh I think I should leave." I said standing up but she stops me.

"Oh I don't think so. You see Taehyung you simply fell for my trap. You aren't leaving me not until I get what belongs to me!" She says as she walks towards me.

"I can easily run out bitch." I said as I was about to run but suddenly my vision began to get blurring and I began to feel light headed.

"Gosh Taehyung you are easy to get aren't you. I drugged your tea and now you won't be able to run." She says as she pushes my fragile state onto the ground where I hit my head harshly on the ground causing everything to go dark.