Chapter 1

Evangelina Swan had just gotten home from the somewhat chaotic birthday party of her sister Bella. One papercut had happened and suddenly it all had caused a massive series of events which had gotten both Evangeline and Bella injured. Both had had stitches and Evangelina had gained somewhat huge bruise on her side. Luckily Carlisle had stitched them both up which Evangeline was happy about as she really hated hospitals, had every since the car accident she had been at when she was younger.

After Edward had taken the two home, Evangelina had decided to let Bella and him have some privacy as they both had looked like they needed to talk. Quietly she had walked into the house and had noticed that their dad Charlie wasn't there, she figured he probably was either eating late dinner at the diner or have stayed at work. Either way, she walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, examining the contest of it with a thoughtful look crossing onto her features. She was glad Charlie had finally done some grocery shopping as the fridge had been almost empty since yesterday. She took a can of coke from it before opening the cabinet near the fridge. While ramming through it, she took a bag of cheetos and walked into her room. Her room was near Bella's room and the two had a joined bathroom as Charlie finally had renovated and fixed the bathroom. The girls previously had been stuck with using the same bathroom as Charlie and it had been crowded to say the least. Especially during the mornings.

As she made into her room, she plopped down on her bed and popped her can of coke open before bringing it to her lips, taking a sip from it. She was still thinking of how everything had happened so quickly at Bella's birthday party and how one papercut had caused Jasper to snap. Though she didn't blame him as Alice had told her that Jasper was still very new to the family and was still adjusting drinking only animal blood. She had to confess though that she had had her doubts about the Cullens at first, considering of the horrible experience she had had with a vampire while in Ohio. That vampire had drank human blood and had slaughtered Evangelina's best friend Tessa. So when she had met the Cullens for the first time, she had had some doubts on them before Bella had told her that they only drank animal blood. Evangelina had been willing to give them a change and she had already gotten surprisingly close with them all, but especially Rosalie, Emmett and Alice.

She heard the front door slamming close and placed her can of coke on the table near her bed before walking over to Bella's room where her sister already was at, sitting down near her computer table. Evangelina observed her cautiously before letting out a sigh "Are you and Edward okay?" she asked her while taking a step into the room as Bella opened her mouth and sighed as her brown eyes glanced over to Eva. "I'm..not sure" She confessed to Eva while turning the printer and computer on. She wasn't sure how she should tell Evangelina how she wanted Edward to turn her. She didn't want to freak her sister out or upset her which was why she had decided to keep it all to herself. At least for now anyway.

A small sigh left from Evangelina's lips and she walked over to Bella and touched her shoulder before sitting down on her bed "I'm sure you guys will work it out. Edward is probably just..scared maybe" She stated as Bella shrugged her shoulders "Yeah. It's possible" Bella said and took the bag of cheetos from Evangelina, taking few before eating them. She handed Evangelina the bag back "So Charlie finally did some grocery shopping?" Bella asked Eva who let out a chuckle, nodding her head "Yeah. Thank god" Eva mumbled and smirked slightly at Bella "I should go and do my homework. If you..uh..want to talk or vent to me, i will be in my room" Evangelina said to Bella and gave her a small hug. "Okay. Thanks" Bella said and smiled at her before Evangelina walked out of the room, walking back into her own room. Her room was bit bigger than Bella's was and the walls of the room were beige colored. The curtains that were on the window were brown and she had gotten them as a birthday present from Sue and Harry Clearwater when she had been 14.