Meeting The Boys

I was nervous. I hadn't seen Luke in over three years. I had been living with my dad after my parents had broken up. But when I moved back with my mom he was on tour. But I was finally getting to see my best friend/cousin.

I knew he was in a band but I had never really met them. I've seen them heard them. But never met them. Today Luke and the boys were coming back and this is where my story starts.

********

"Do you need any help,Liz ?" I asked my aunt as she was making finishing touches on the house and dinner. Luke was about to walk through the door any moment and she was stressing about making everything perfect for her youngest child.Well unless you count me. But I'm not actually her child so.....

"Could you mix up the Mac and Cheese. I believe the pasta is done." I did as I was told adding a little bit of bread crumbs cause that's how I like it. And hey. If I'm making it I better get a say in it.

We both looked up and rushed to the front hall when we heard the door open. Standing in the doorway was the 700 foot tall blondie. I haven't seen him in person since he was 15 and I was 14 he has changed so much.

Liz rushed over and hugged her son like it want the last time she was ever going to be able to. "Hey mum" he said smiling as he enveloped her into his arms. When they broke apart he looked up and met our blue eyes. His face split into a huge smile. I ran and jumped on him. My arms around his neck my legs around his waist. Just savoring having my best friend back. "Luke Hemmings I am never letting you out of sight again. I left for three years and I come back and find out you are in a famous band touring the world." He laughed and put me down. "I'll try not to get into another famous band." "You better not Luke." I heard a voice say. I looked behind and saw one of his band mates. "I won't. I promised Nirvana here." I punched him in the arm for using his stupid nickname for me. You see my parents were original and wanted me to have an original name. So I got stuck with Nira Rae Hemmings. But since Luke likes the band Nirvana and my name was close enough to it that's his nickname for me.

"Nirvana?" Luke laughed. "This is my cousin Nira. Nirvana this is Calum and Michael."he said pointing to each of them. Calum was the tan oneMichael was the one with the colored hair. Easy to remember. "Where's Ash?" He asked the other boys.

"I'm here." Said a voice. One that belonged to the last member of the band. The one that was walking up the stone walk way to the house. He was the shortest out of them. Though you could barely tell. His hair was like a blondish brown that fell in a mess of curls on his head. A black bandana tied around his head pushed his hair out of his eyes. His hazel green eyes.

He saw me and smiled when he got into the house. "This is your cousin Luke? She kinda looks like you a little bit. Just a little." "Nira this is Ashton." I kept my eyes on him and his stayed on me. I heard Liz shout from the kitchen and I was broke from my little trance.

"Dinner is ready you guys." We all stumbled into the dining room me right beside Luke not letting him get away.

As we were eating Liz started asking about the tour. "How were the fans?" And Ashton answered " you won't believe how many little 13 year olds try to undress us. It's insane. It gets weirder and weirder every year." I laughed into my plate. And everyone looked at me. Thank god I don't get awkward like Luke.

Thats like the one thing that is different about us. He is all awkward and I'm sorta outgoing you could say.

"What?" "What's so funny?"Luke asked. "You guys act like you have no idea why you get so much attention. Are you honestly seriously blind?" I replied. And the looked so confused. "What are you talking about?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "You guys are seriously hot." I said. And now it was their turn to laugh. And my turn to be confused.

"What?" "I like her." Michael said to Luke. "Guys seriously. What??" "We just got called got by a pretty girl. It's a dream." Calum said. I rolled my eyes at them again and laughed with them. So these guys are pretty cool.

****** three hours later*****

I was spending the night at Luke's. Like I used to when we were kids. His mom and my mom lived about a block away so either I was always here or he was always there. We actually had our own rooms at both houses.

I was in the basement which we used for all the games and movies and stuff. I heard footsteps come down the stairs and I looked behind me on the couch. It was Calum. "Hey." I said startling him. His eyes focused on me and his fear disappeared. "Did I scare you?" I laughed. "Just a little bit. What are you doing down here?" "I could ask you the same question Hood." "I was coming to get FIFA. The boys and I were gonna play it in Luke's room." "Can I play tooooo?" I asked and he looked at me like I was a little crazy. "You like FIFA?"

I nodded my head and got the game from the stack taking the stairs before he had time to turn around.

I bounded up the stairs and into Luke's room to find Luke and Michael laying on his bed. Michael was halfway pushed off. "Nirvana!" Luke called and he got up quickly and grabbed the game from me.

"I'm playing too. I said and sat down on the floor beside where Michael was halfway laying on the bed.

Luke handed me a controller. "What are the teams?" He said. Michael looked up "I want to be a captain." "Me too" I said.

Calum had finally caught up with us and was getting himself a controller. "You just lost Nira. Michael is the best FIFA player." "Don't underestimate her." Luke said. Michael turned to me. "Okay game on. I choose Luke and Calum." I frowned. "No Luke is my FIFA buddy." I said. "It's not fair. Who is gonna be on my team?"

That's when Ashton decided to come into the room without a shirt on. "Who's team am I on?" He said. I gulped. Damn. "Your on Nira's team. Like and Calum are on mine. Prepare to lose.

And we played FIFA.

*****after FIFA****

"I can't believe she beat me." Michael repeated for about the 30th time. "I told you not to underestimate her." Me and Ashton had won twice. Both times leading by a lot. I looked over at him. And we high fived. "I just can't believe it. I got beat. By a girl."

I giggled and stood up. "Well as fun as it was beating all your asses. I'm tired. Night. " I said and I gave Luke a hug. I was about to leave the room when I heard Calum say "Where's my hug?" I turned around a little confused but I gave him a hug any way. And Michael. Then Ashton stood up and I didn't hug him. "I would hug you but you don't have a shirt on." So I ruffled his hair which was free from his bandana and fell all over the place. "Night boys." I said once again and left the room into mine.

After changing into my pjs I got into bed and fell asleep almost instantly. I finally met the 5SOS boys and finally saw my bestest friend. I was content.

**********************************

hello my lovely readers. So this was the first chapter. I hope you liked it :)